1. Gerard, wouldn't it be good to put your iPod-vids here too? I mean, now we have that video-bootleg section, it's just a small step for your iPod-vids to accompany them.

2. Originally posted by electricalstormlarry: I had a thought this morning as I was listening to a podcast during my commute to work. It would be awesome if this site had a podcast in the style of the forums --i.e. round table, free-flowing chat style. The other U2 podcasts I've found (mentioning no names) have seemed too structured and borderline- stuffy. What I love most about your site is that everyone is on the same level --that true equality and mutual respect abound. This concept would make for an awesome podcast, in my opinion.

Haha sounds great, if we find users who are willing to contribute to podcasts, maybe we will Thanks.
  3. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Gerard, wouldn't it be good to put your iPod-vids here too? I mean, now we have that video-bootleg section, it's just a small step for your iPod-vids to accompany them.

No iPod videos are useless apart from on an iPod, that's why they will be put in a central thread in the I Have A Vision forum. Just for the iPod users.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

No iPod videos are useless apart from on an iPod, that's why they will be put in a central thread in the I Have A Vision forum. Just for the iPod users.

Good point, I saw the topic. Thanks for explaining.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Haha sounds great, if we find users who are willing to contribute to podcasts, maybe we will Thanks.

Years ago on tlmb, we had a podcast of 2 guys who met to watch a boot-DVD and commented on key moments of the performance. Was pretty funny - maybe someone wants to do something similar
  6. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

Years ago on tlmb, we had a podcast of 2 guys who met to watch a boot-DVD and commented on key moments of the performance. Was pretty funny - maybe someone wants to do something similar

That sounds great and funny.
  7. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

Atu2 have one aswell. Never listened tho

8. It's a cool little podcast. Their round table is pretty interesting. Listen to one, when you get the chance. The older ones are better though, because they're longer.

9. Yep, we had it in video format, though - does that make it a vidcast? I never listened to @u2's either but I heard some good things about it
  10. Would it be possible to restrict the view of some forum areas to logged in members only? Especially the sections, where people post stuff they uploaded. It's a little frustrating when you upload something, it gets 1200 views (many of these probably by non-members) but 20 replies only.