1. Originally posted by markp91:
    New York = Probably the best song on the album, shame they dont play that one...

Wild Honey = Only if it replaces Ultraviolet

What Mark??? Wild Honey instead of Ultraviolet, are you joking my friend?? Well I suppose, If you hate it that much.

I agree about what you said about all the other songs, NY is way better live than studio though, I have to say...

Long time no chat buddy
  2. Just ditch them all and occassionally play a few like Kite, Beautiful Day (with Gods COuntry snippet). Stuck isnt a bad song, it just doesnt fit in the show. Walk On is overplayed, Elevation is boring since Vertigo tour. The only song I really liked so far is In A Little While.
  3. Originally posted by u2spear:[..]

What Mark??? Wild Honey instead of Ultraviolet, are you joking my friend?? Well I suppose, If you hate it that much.

I agree about what you said about all the other songs, NY is way better live than studio though, I have to say...

Long time no chat buddy

Haha, I was joking about Wild Honey obviously

4. Oooooooooooooooh haha, that explains everything . The Ground Benethe Her Feet would be nice
  5. They never even gave The Ground Beneath Her Feet a fair chance. Best song of the sessions
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Well, considering it was written and 1st recorded in 1987 (Joshua era), and later re-recorded and released in 1997 (Pop era), I think you're slightly wrong...

But it would fit perfectly on ATYCLB, definitely moreso than any other album. It sounds like an ATYCLB song.

They should bring it back it was great live, with Bono on piano, should play it instead of Stuck
  7. Just keep BD and Elevation. Those rock live. The others seem boring, Astronauts on In a Little While is so meh.
  8. Beautiful Day is a u2 classic, have to play it. Other than that, i liked that they brought back Walk On, just didn't love how they did it with the masks and all.

Would love to see Kite played again. Could live without Elevation, IALW, and of course Stuck
  9. im okay with any of these songs as long as they dont play New York.
  10. I love In A Little While, I'm ok with Beautiful Day and I actually enjoy Stuck - I think they should play it less often, though. Walk On lacks something on 360, and they should drop Elevation. Fun song, but really overplayed.

Play Beautiful Day, alternate IALW and Stuck, and it's fine by me.