1. LOL. I think you may be right.

For those folks in countries not on the chosen list, you may be interested in knowing that there are a number of ways around geo-walls, mostly using anonymisers or proxies. Probably the simplest thing to do is to use a Firefox extension like Hotspot Shield, which should work. I've used it with other geo-walled content with good results. Probably anyone on dial up shouldn't bother, but with a decent connection it's worth a try.

Though, yeah, I'm betting the load will take YT down.

2. Exactly. What a fucking rip off!
  3. I just probably get up at 4am, get myself a coffee, watch the gig and go to college.
  4. quality on the PS3 sucks for youtube. Laptop hooked up to TV for me. Headphones from laptop to ears

5. same for me, although I will skip the early college..

6. Same for me, I will get up at 4, and either go to a friend or not, then watch the gig and go to work
  7. Absolutely going to watch. It will start at 11:30 pm for me so not too terribly late...I will get a glass of wine and my headphones and spend a few hours with my Irish men : )
  8. Absolutely will not be watching the webcast.....because I'll be watching it in person!
  9. Taken one day of vacations to see the concert
  10. Sorry if this has been covered already, but what is the estimated showtime local time?