1. Damn. You all know that I would be watching. But I am using free wi-fi on my crap laptop until we move (address changing and all of the crap to do with billing), and YouTube videos make the browser crash.

I can see why they chose that stadium, the Claw will easily tower over that. I just hope that the crowd does their part as well. *crosses fingers*
  2. Hmmm...pulling an all-nighter to watch a webcast of my favourite band playing a gig on the other side of the world?...

...degree...

...U2...

...degree...

...U2...

...don't put it past me
  3. I would but I'll be at work, since that's not an option I guess I'll go with Absolutely (since theoretically, I would)

EDIT: maybe not, forgot about the time difference
  4. It's not even world wide. There should be another option on the poll Can't see because it's not available in my country. I can't see it
  5. I can't, I'm from Portugal Damn Youtube

6. Yep... there should be another option: "I can't watch it, because I'm not in the chosen countries of the "worldwide" broadcast"
  7. I don't think I can avoid the fact I'll be in bed at 4am and have to get up for a child and work. No can do.

Will try to catch a re-run / download
  8. Is anyone taking bets on what song they'll get to before the load crashes YouTube?
  9. will set the alarm and watch this once in a lifetime experience.even if its in the middle of the night!
  10. Will it be allowed for a link to be posted on here? Or will it be banned as it is 'official material'?
  11. Where's the option "I can't watch because Youtube is blocked in the country I live in"?