1. Yes, but 499 out of 500 usually listens just radio mainstreem... So that is nothing against what I've said
  2. Btw. I checked youtube and she plays it pretty often, not just one two times...
  3. Yep, AIWIY and Drowning Man are her U2 staples. She's got a wonderful voice and her rendition of DM is awesome, makes me want U2 to play it even more...
  4. She got very famous with this band

5. Yes, that's true. With her band The gathering she was very famous in South america. Playing in sold out stadiums. She left the band in 2006 i think. And now she has a succesfull solo career. Listen to her album everything is chancing. A very good album. I say that as u2 fan.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I said relatively unknown, in the sense that she's not the kind of name that everyone recognises at first outside of Central Europe. If you get what I mean, I bet only 1 out of 500 people would know her by name if you ask in a street of Madrid, Dublin or Italy.

I back Sergio - I didn't know her, and I bet most of my friends don't either (though she looks great, and I'll check her music out)

7. WOW, this song has just returned to my top 10 of favorite U2 songs!
    I reckon such a song would fit in perfectly with the SOE material!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:If some relatively unknown Dutch singer can do it, I'm sure the biggest band in the world can bell it out too, for God's sake. Who fucking cares if it kills the momentum of the fucking show, it's just one of the most beautiful songs EVER.

[YouTube Video]

Very nice version
  9. I love DROWNING MAN. So pure .............. intense.........
    It would be cool to hear this year.

Hmmmm......... a facebook petition comes to mind ............
  10. I just don't get the love for this song. I mean I like it but would never wish to hear it live.
  11. Not giving it a shot to Drawning Man was not the best decision, but whatever...

But giving it a chance to Like a Song and then droping it forever and ever... that's mindblowing. (And I liked it better than Seconds which became a staple at the time).
  12. I'm sort of with you on that. I think it'd be cool for the novelty, but it's not exactly what I get excited about when seeing U2 - that being said I'm also all for them keeping the warhorses that many around here complain about..

I'd much rather hear them try Two Hearts or Surrender if they're going to dig up War.