1. Originally posted by germcevoy:dont like how they start full band then basically stop again to let the crowd sing. Why not start slow then go full band after te first verse?
    I like it. It makes it different to the last 34758356345 times it was performed (all of them were slow>>singalong>>full); this is different, fresh. And I love how Larry comes in again for the second verse. And I love the (recently lost in combat) Stand By Me snippet
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]I like it. It makes it different to the last 34758356345 times it was performed (all of them were slow>>singalong>>full); this is different, fresh. And I love how Larry comes in again for the second verse. And I love the (recently lost in combat) Stand By Me snippet

Especially when Bono doesn't have to bother singing it
  3. just got myself the multicam "in Edge's country" from u2torrents-
    this is one of the very best dvds of this tour so far, amazing
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey:just got myself the multicam "in Edge's country" from u2torrents-

I see u only have the limitations of your PC that keep you from conquering the torrents
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:just got myself the multicam "in Edge's country" from u2torrents-

With a broadcast+audience matrix audio I guess? Might be interesting
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey:just got myself the multicam "in Edge's country" from u2torrents-

Oooh, I'd be interested in that
  7. Holy crap.

This crows kicks Milan in the ass.

8. Any opinions on which audio source to download? The Iron Paddy source is said to have quite a bit of chatter in it, but is right behind the sound desk (theoretically the best mix in the house)...and all three sources are rated 4 stars.

So...any opinions? Which one do you have? Most of the reviews don't specify, either.
  9. Great great crowd.

I'm listening to the achtung baby source. It's very good.