1. WOW great work as always, nice remaster on the audio aswell
  2. Thank you K - appreciate that.

I'm working through the clips I have. As you can imagine the pit was pretty hectic at times & hard to be stable with such a great crowd :-)

These clips won't be for everyone as they are far from perfect but in the context of 11 year old footage, shot in a 'mosh pit' (boy was it crowded - Dublin shows always seem to get more people in there!), I think they're a nice memory to have, particularly with Alysha's fantastic pull to have been able to have as my audio starting point.

I should have a few more.

All the best - T

3. I think he wore 3 different jackets in Dublin.

Mainly the patchy jacket, then a lighter dark leather one with a flower pattern on the right hand side near the top (eg for Bad / One) & finally the led/laser studded jacket towards the last segment of the show eg..for Ultraviolet / With or Without You / Moment of Surrender..

I'm no fashion expert & wasn't paying a lot of attention to attire but that is what I think is correct. Hope it helps..
  4. yes, I remember 3 diff jackets spread thru out the 3 Dublin shows.

But i mean, for that brownish patchy jacket- was it ever worn in another city, or ONLY at Dublin?
  5. Originally posted by marik:yes, I remember 3 diff jackets spread thru out the 3 Dublin shows.

But i mean, for that brownish patchy jacket- was it ever worn in another city, or ONLY at Dublin?
    Ok sorry. I understand what you were asking now. No, Bono did not wear that jacket only in Dublin on the tour. He wore it at other shows as well.
  6. Originally posted by bonoman66:[..]
    Thank you K - appreciate that.

I'm working through the clips I have. As you can imagine the pit was pretty hectic at times & hard to be stable with such a great crowd :-)

These clips won't be for everyone as they are far from perfect but in the context of 11 year old footage, shot in a 'mosh pit' (boy was it crowded - Dublin shows always seem to get more people in there!), I think they're a nice memory to have, particularly with Alysha's fantastic pull to have been able to have as my audio starting point.

I should have a few more.

All the best - T
    I was lucky enough to be at this show, but I was in the Davin stand lower tier so had a completely different view of the show compared to yourself. I was on the pitch for the friday & Saturday nights though so I know exactly how hectic it can be. I just noticed the video of No line on the horizon top work
  7. I was all three. Best week of my life.
  8. Hell of a week alright for any fan lucky enough to have been able to get to all 3 shows. Totally exhausting & draining - physically, emotionally, spiritually...financially! Probably wouldn't be able to do it all again to the same degree - life, age, finances, obligations have all changed - but great memories to look & listen back to. Thank God for technology & lots of digital storage :-)
  9. I was a shambles after doing all 3. I was in Dublin from the Wednesday. I caught a late bus home after the Saturday show, slept all day Sunday then went back down on Monday again. My brain was empty, my legs were empty and my bank account was most definitely empty!
  10. Yeah, physically was exhausting. I know more about inflammation and pain management now.
  11. I remember thinking I was glad there wasn't a 4th show! Sacrilege I know for a U2 Fan to think that (& admittedly very lucky to have been able to go to the 3 shows). You both summed it up well (germcevoy & miryclay).

Here's #3 in the Remastered from the Pit Series to bring us all back again...

12. Two shows for Vertigo at Croke was tougher. The third show l was wreck. I don't know how anyone could do four shows in like Murambi or whatever.