1. 2010-08-30 - Vienna, Austria - Ernst Happel Stadion Taper: MLK

This bootleg is a 5 star! It's perfect. So please change the rating.

@germcevoy

It also needs not to be remastered.

2. Little misunderstanding/miswriting there, I think... In my opinion he said "It's perfect, and therefore it doens't need to be remastered", but the spelling was obviously not the clearest one.
  3. Edmonton 14 June 1997 is better than 2 stars, i would say at least 3 stars.

4. Hi guys,

Kiel, Osteehalle from 2nd leg of Zoo TV (I think it's 1992-06-13) has two recordings, both given 4 stars.

The first is max 2.5 in my opinion. Plenty of background 'white' noise.

The second is definately 4 stars, despite a 'skipping' early in Zoo Station and the missing of When Love Comes To Town.

Thanks for all the work you do.

Nick
  5. Originally posted by nickbibby:Hi guys,

Kiel, Osteehalle from 2nd leg of Zoo TV (I think it's 1992-06-13) has two recordings, both given 4 stars.

The first is max 2.5 in my opinion. Plenty of background 'white' noise.

The second is definately 4 stars, despite a 'skipping' early in Zoo Station and the missing of When Love Comes To Town.

Thanks for all the work you do.

Nick

There are two 4-stars, which one should be 2.5?

6. The top one on the page. It is the complete boot. The 4-star one actually has When Love Comes to Town missing from the recording. That info is in the notes to the recording.
  7. Did you download the remastered version ? Because I cant remember it was so bad :S
  8. It's a 3.5. - 4 stars recording. The rating needs not to be changed. Don't forget it's ZooTV (analog recordings) not the digitaly recordings we have today. For this time it's a great audience recording. As I know, the remaster is only speed-corrected.