1. Thanks, the bootleg will be reuploaded by thursday I think.
  2. Hey guys.I just wanted to say,thanks to the crew here.I downloaded the MSG show from 09.28.87.I attended this show back in the day,and love having it now.So a big thank you guys.It is rated a 4,but IMHO,its a 4.5.Im a snob with bootlegs,but this is really clear and sounds great.And this is from 1987.If you take the date into consideration,this really is something else.Bonos voice is so crisp,as is the whole band.Adams bass is full/deep,Edges guitar and background vocals are clear with great tone.No loud yells over the band,a big plus.This is the show where the band played ISHFWILF twice.Really was an emotional night .This is U2 at their best.Remy,I think if you give this one a boost,it will get the attention it needs.Im a bit biased,I admit.Also,this was Bonos dads first show.All of Ireland, Bono said, were there.LOL.....Thanks Remy.You and your crew do a great job here.TY....
  3. I just downloaded Alysha's remastered recording,Munchen 09.15.10..Guys,this is a crazy great sounding show.WOW.This show has to get a higher rating,IMHO.Its better than a 4,I think a 5.And I almost never think a bootleg should get that high a score.Bonos voice is so loud,crisp and clear.This might be a IEM or even a soundboard.The only slight downside, is the lack of audience here.So maybe this is an IEM ?? The Edges harmonics are so clear,as is his background vocals.Listen to UTEOTW.I thought Zurich 2 was the best,its great, but Munchen is amazing.Give this another listen guys.I played it alongside Frankfort,Vienna and then Zurich 2.This is better.Once again,thanks guys.I cant keep up with the great recordings.
  4. It's definitely better than 4 stars. It's also definitely an audience recording.
  5. True, it's 5-stars for an audience recording. Changed that, thanks!
  6. I don't know where to post this.

Please remove my mp3-remaster from Munich. If you sign this as the original-alysha-recording, so please upload her original-Files. I'm angry. That's mean.
  7. Originally posted by U2Freak999:I don't know where to post this.

Please remove my mp3-remaster from Munich. If you sign this as the original-alysha-recording, so please upload her original-Files. I'm angry. That's mean.

Check the info file.
  8. The info-File is from my remaster. The recording is signed as the original-Alysha recording. That's wrong. Someone one Dime gave me a hint.
  9. Originally posted by U2Freak999:The info-File is from my remaster. The recording is signed as the original-Alysha recording. That's wrong. Someone one Dime gave me a hint.

Okay, I'll be clearer: The info file clearly labels the recording as your remaster. So it just seems to be a typo in the title.
    Pretty funny to see you getting "angry" about a confusing recording.
  10. I'm wondering about this upload, cause germcevoy has strongly criticized my remaster on Dime yesterday. I'm confused.

11. I didn't listen to it hence I didn't criticise it. I criticise the practice of remastering anything that moves. You see how it confuses folks (including yourself in this instance).
  12. Yep it's my fault, it's a typo. I uploaded the remaster since I couldn't download the original and I find the remaster better than the original too. And that's what we do here, offer the best recordings Though choice is good so I might upload the original one as well later on.

I will correct the typo.