1. Originally posted by ethanhawkHey man... 1981-10-26 - Paris... Maybe 4 stars... A little bit of noise

Bye

It's a soundboard, soundboards are always 5 stars
    At least for a few months now.

Thanks!
  2. Originally posted by zooTV4all
    2001-07-12 Cologne with the nice Hawkmoon 269/ Desire/ Running To Stand Still medley is 3 star IMO.

Thanks.
  3. 1981-05-15 SF is a Ex Soundboard...
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong1981-05-15 SF is a Ex Soundboard...

5. 2001-07-27 Vienna.... its been rated 5 stars but there is no way in the world that it's a soundboard/ IEM!!!
  6. Originally posted by colbourne252001-07-27 Vienna.... its been rated 5 stars but there is no way in the world that it's a soundboard/ IEM!!!

Well, what is it then?
  7. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Well, what is it then?

well whats with all the close crowd noise???? and the music sounds really distant....
  8. Originally posted by colbourne25[..]

well whats with all the close crowd noise???? and the music sounds really distant....

I'll give it a listen myself later today.
  9. Originally posted by Remy[..]

I'll give it a listen myself later today.

sweet
  10. 1984-11-15 - London, England - Wembley Arena 2 Stars? I Don't think so... Maybe 3 or 4

11. 1987-07-22 - Munich

Rated 4 stars but should only be 2 in my opinion.

Will the "new" rating system differentiate between Soundboards and Broadcasts, and IEM's and ALD's?...

12. Originally posted by xyz1987-07-22 - Munich

Rated 4 stars but should only be 2 in my opinion.

Will the "new" rating system differentiate between Soundboards and Broadcasts, and IEM's and ALD's?...

No it won't, at least, that's not the idea. But I still need to develop it so who knows. Thanks!