1. Originally posted by germcevoy2005-12-19 - Portland = 4 Stars not 3

Don't think so, 3 stars is enough. It's nothing more than other 3 star-bootlegs imho.
  2. I have a very solid 4 star performance then
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyI have a very solid 4 star performance then

It's not up there with the Dublin Lovetown bootlegs for example
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyI have a very solid 4 star performance then

It's not the performance that's being rated but the quality of the recording.
  5. Originally posted by Remy[..]

It's not up there with the Dublin Lovetown bootlegs for example

but its ten times better than the Daly City JT show
  6. Originally posted by Dougiel[..]

It's not the performance that's being rated but the quality of the recording.

I know that. Shoulda made it clearer
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

but its ten times better than the Daly City JT show

Yeah, well, I leave it now as it is. It's one of those questionable ratings.
    On the new U2start the rating system will change a bit, I think it's better then.
  8. leave it we shall (its a 4 start tho hehe)
  9. 2001-02-07 Astoria is much better than 2 stars. I'd give it a 7 / 10... Remy, I leave to your critery how to rate, 3 or 4 stars...
    It's a recommendable show, so 4 stars would be fantastic to encouage the people to download it...
  10. Hey man... 1981-10-26 - Paris... Maybe 4 stars... A little bit of noise

Bye

11. 2001-07-12 Cologne with the nice Hawkmoon 269/ Desire/ Running To Stand Still medley is 3 star IMO.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong2001-02-07 Astoria is much better than 2 stars. I'd give it a 7 / 10... Remy, I leave to your critery how to rate, 3 or 4 stars...
    It's a recommendable show, so 4 stars would be fantastic to encouage the people to download it...

I'm not giving stars to encourage people to download shows, U2start is fully objective in that case. The bootleg I have is nothing more than two stars. But the rating system is gonna change anyway so questionable ratings can be fixed then.