1. Im seeing them in a few hours in fact im heading out right now to the hollywood bowl!!!!! Second night hopefully setlist surprises. (i could not resist seeing last nights)
  2. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Im seeing them in a few hours in fact im heading out right now to the hollywood bowl!!!!! Second night hopefully setlist surprises. (i could not resist seeing last nights)

Have a great show
  3. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Im seeing them in a few hours in fact im heading out right now to the hollywood bowl!!!!! Second night hopefully setlist surprises. (i could not resist seeing last nights)

awesome, enjoy!! let us know how it went
  4. Zomg! What vocal problems? Dave was amazing! we even got 2 TOUR DEBUTS. and 1 rare track. "Shake the Disease", "Behind the Wheel" in the encores and "Miles Away" in the main set. My friend was so annoyed they didnt play Strangelove but whatever the show was so good! Im going to make a detailed review of the show later on.
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Zomg! What vocal problems? Dave was amazing! we even got 2 TOUR DEBUTS. and 1 rare track. "Shake the Disease", "Behind the Wheel" in the encores and "Miles Away" in the main set. My friend was so annoyed they didnt play Strangelove but whatever the show was so good! Im going to make a detailed review of the show later on.

How did Miles Away sound?

6. first couple of seconds where very exciting with that industrial beat. I was like 'what is this"? but it was probably better recieved than Hole to Feed and more exciting than Come Back and Peace in my opinion. Should be a keeper. Dave sang it with conviction as well so it was all good.
  7. Went last Monday to the concert in Rotterdam Ahoy. Was great, good to see them and they sounded good. Bad reviews regarding the audience, but I thought the audience was good, but as always depends where you are. U2 again in Ahoy, would be something, the place is so intimate. DM gave it all, considering the time the tour already takes with it's ups and downs and still continues into 2010.
  8. going in 9 days!!!
  9. The setlist seems to have gone back to TTA greatest hit singles style. Fly on the Windscreen, Master and Servant, Strangelove and the new songs are gone. But Martin is playing amazing songs this time around.

10. Dance with joy, black souls.
  11. back home from the first concert in düsseldorf.

it's been my first DM show and I'm glad I went - awesome performance!
    I'm a casual DM fan, I prolly know only 1/3 of their repertoire and my opinion might very well differ from that of a hardcore fan, but I'm happy with what I saw and experienced (I had seat tickets btw). thought the band was in great shape, they looked like they had fun playing and the crowd, imo, was incredibly loud! we were about 50.000 people, the GA was crammed - no room to move AT ALL - seriously wasn't envying the ones down there, it was incredibly hot even on the tribunes.

thought personal jesus rocked the most. it was one of the last 2-3 songs, I believe, but the arena was jumping up and down as if they had just played the first tune of the evening. great, great night

just getting there was a pain. it took me and my dad almost 2 hours to drive 35km - damn traffic jams. gladly, we got off the parking lot (surprisingly!!) quickly. 5 minutes and off we were. now to bed - good night!