1. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

That's alright. I'll wait. Dash of Destruction looks like good fun. Yeah, I've seen the the games on the HDD, some are good, some not. Metal Slug is in the list!!!!!!

I love Metal Slug, its great these days where the Wii is supreme and casual gaming is taking over, to play something so unashamedly hardcore.

2. Hello? Would I be right in thinking that I have been summoned forth to serve a purpose?
  3. I've been playing Socom Confrontation for PS3 a lot lately. Awesome game, they need to patch up the online, but other than that it's pretty sick. My Online iD is the same as here, RattleandHum1988. The other day I was playing and some guy said over the headset "Yea U2!!!" Cool to have someone recognize that haha. Also been playing Bioshock (really strange, but wickedly fun and cool game) as well as Resistance 2. Cool Games. I want to pick up Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe this week. i've only heard good things about it.
  4. will go to saturn tomorrow. they sell every pc game for 10€ less than usual until wednesday, so I'll most likely get cod4 and maybe another game (though I have no clue what yet).
  5. I got GTA4 and I love it. A great game on 360, finally!!!

6. Didn't enjoy it much. just felt like i'd played it all before. Hope Rockstar can reinvent the series a bit next time around.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

Didn't enjoy it much. just felt like i'd played it all before. Hope Rockstar can reinvent the series a bit next time around.

Oh yeah - we've played it all before. But it certainly hooked me in. A good, solid game. I saw Alone In The Dark, which I'm gonna get later as well. It's an awesome game too, you might like it if it's on PS3. Top-action stuff and plenty of suspense in it. I looked for Fallout 3 today ... I could not find it in about six stores I went to.

So a nice new game to play and all is well for that. Bloody Live went down...yet again. Unless it's my crap ethernet connection, which more than likely it is.
  8. I just bought Motorstorm 2 which is an absolute riot in every way. Stacks of fun. Snooker is next on the hitlist followed by KillZone 2 with Fifa, COD4 and another stint at Fallout in between. I struggle with RPG's though
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:I just bought Motorstorm 2 which is an absolute riot in every way. Stacks of fun. Snooker is next on the hitlist followed by KillZone 2 with Fifa, COD4 and another stint at Fallout in between. I struggle with RPG's though

You heard of Pure? It's ATV racing - great fun and heaps of awesome stunts. I think it's the first game I ever played on 360 - which I also plan to get after Alone In The Dark. I found some great games today - but I only get one at a go, too bloody expensive for buying two or three at a time.

10. bought cod4 today - awesome game very innovative as well, doesn't get boring at all. but I got a headache now from all the playing, so I gotta take a break lol
  11. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]

bought cod4 today - awesome game very innovative as well, doesn't get boring at all. but I got a headache now from all the playing, so I gotta take a break lol

It's all about the online. My PSN ID is the same as my name here.
  12. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

You heard of Pure? It's ATV racing - great fun and heaps of awesome stunts. I think it's the first game I ever played on 360 - which I also plan to get after Alone In The Dark. I found some great games today - but I only get one at a go, too bloody expensive for buying two or three at a time.

Don't get Alone in the Dark, its a broken game, great concept, poor execution. The PS3 port fixed some of the problems, but the 360 version will likely be frustrating.

If you like those type of horror games try Condemned 2 or maybe even Bioshock.

Check for demos on Live, i think all of these three have demos up.

Have you bought/trialled any XBLA games yet?