1. Yeah, but free doesn't always mean better. Plus all the other guys I play against have 360s, and buying it for the online thing for 75% of its use, would mean I'd have nobody else to play against at home, plus Media Center and all that other stuff means it was the obvious choice.

Oh yeah, did you add me on the Facebook thing? I got your request and I think I accepted - cool.
  2. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Yeah, but free doesn't always mean better. Plus all the other guys I play against have 360s, and buying it for the online thing for 75% of its use, would mean I'd have nobody else to play against at home, plus Media Center and all that other stuff means it was the obvious choice.

Oh yeah, did you add me on the Facebook thing? I got your request and I think I accepted - cool.

yeh i think i did lol, thanks for accepting. i just made 1, know nothing about how to use it.
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

It's nothing compared to Final Fantasy 8 - took me 300 hours to finish it with everything complete.

What's the emulator you're using?

man drew forgot I posted in this lol my bad amigo...its psxfin...it works excellently. but i havent got pcsx2 working which is a ps2 em. so im using some tax money to buy a cheap ps2 lol i GOTTA play me some final fantasy 10 lol
  4. Originally posted by thebonodrums:[..]

man drew forgot I posted in this lol my bad amigo...its psxfin...it works excellently. but i havent got pcsx2 working which is a ps2 em. so im using some tax money to buy a cheap ps2 lol i GOTTA play me some final fantasy 10 lol

That's cool; I'll have a look at that one.
  5. ya comes with the BIOS and everything. here, this tutorial is brilliant:

6. btw...massively hott that the person who brought up video games is a lady lol

hope i dont get in trouble for that!!! hahaha

7. haha, not at all glad you enjoy the topic.
  8. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Argh! If you had a 360 I'd add you on that. Anyone else got one, if so my username is drewbee2008 or drewbee88. Something like that. I haven't played on Live for a good fortnight or so. On GTA4 and FEAR1 at this time.

I have one, but I don't play online, no time to get competitive.

With regards to PCX2 does it actually work at decent speeds?
  9. well supposedly yes...but im not getting very good results. Im getting final fantasy 10-2 to run and just 40 frames per second....thats just 20 under the norm....so im gettin there, but i just decided to buy another ps2 lol
  10. anybody on Unchartered 2 who fancies some co-op?
  11. Fifa 10 is totally my kind of game right now.