1. Man, it really, really bums me out that we won't get a Bomb box. The moment the ATYCLB box was announced I salivated at getting that kind of content from the Bomb sessions / era. Have literally had it quietly in the back of my mind, anxiously excited, for years.
  2. You don't think U218 Singles counted as a best of?
  3. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    And they have a backup plan for the Fall if they push back the album to Spring which doesn’t involve an anniversary issue of HTDAAB.

Which is?
  4. U218 Singles was the third compilation in that series and finished that contract.
  5. There was talk of the video catalogue being released online at the end of this year wasn't there? Bono’s stories of surrender and the joshua tree anniversary tour film are possibly both good to go if needed to cover any gaps. Guessing the sphere shows filmed will remain exclusively for the sphere itself, at least for a while.
  6. But U2 and its management can anytime decide to release more " Best of " albums, don't they ? And best of 2000-2010 is the final chance for fans of Mercy to have a proper official release of Mercy.
  7. Originally posted by MattG:Man, it really, really bums me out that we won't get a Bomb box. The moment the ATYCLB box was announced I salivated at getting that kind of content from the Bomb sessions / era. Have literally had it quietly in the back of my mind, anxiously excited, for years.
    Same
  8. Originally posted by MattG:Man, it really, really bums me out that we won't get a Bomb box. The moment the ATYCLB box was announced I salivated at getting that kind of content from the Bomb sessions / era. Have literally had it quietly in the back of my mind, anxiously excited, for years.
    Who said they won't?they may not release a new album this year nothing is ever set in stone with U2 so it could definitely happen and they've got a lot of studio and live material from that era they could release as part of a boxset so who knows.
  9. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Who said they won't?they may not release a new album this year nothing is ever set in stone with U2 so it could definitely happen and they've got a lot of studio and live material from that era they could release as part of a boxset so who knows.
    It seems like Bomb/No Line eras have the most obvious well of almost-finished material. It would be great to get some extra content from their respective albums.
  10. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Exactly, who's saying they definitely won't? Because some guy in a random forum says they most likely won't? C'mon now...