1. the audio from the film does exist in cd form. someone from interference posted a picture of it!
    i guess eventually someone will rip it maybe?

2. For the theatre at the moment. Not in consumers' hands. But I expect in a matter of...weeks...it will be available, torrented and uploaded like wildfire. Or Mercy.
  3. Originally posted by drewhigginsFor the theatre at the moment. Not in consumers' hands. But I expect in a matter of...weeks...it will be available, torrented and uploaded like wildfire. Or Mercy.

aaah i hope there'll be a note here once it is up and ready :-D.
  4. Originally posted by loftarasa[..]

aaah i hope there'll be a note here once it is up and ready :-D.

here's hope, too
  5. theres already some torrent sites hosting fake dvd rips of the film...
  6. Originally posted by chrissybabytheres already some torrent sites hosting fake dvd rips of the film...

pointless
  7. Originally posted by drewhigginsFor the theatre at the moment. Not in consumers' hands. But I expect in a matter of...weeks...it will be available, torrented and uploaded like wildfire. Or Mercy.

IF that happens...will it be banned here on U2Start? Official?
  8. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

IF that happens...will it be banned here on U2Start? Official?

Yep.
  9. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Yep.

well...then one of you guys let me know whenever something shows up...you know I can't get the movie anywhere near here!!
  10. Originally posted by loftarasaI would love to have a list from which concert which song was, regardless if it was a mix of several shows. Especially "Yahweh", coz this is by far my fave live rendition of the song. ...tho I don't like that song that much, the version from u23d was awesome.

i know for a fact that Sunday Bloody Sunday from the film was from the 2nd Mexico City show!!! larry changes the drum beat going the edge's ripping chord after the 'wipe your tears away' bit...
  11. Awful 🤮🤮🤮
    Auto-tune was one thing but these AI speculations should end now; they're hideous.