1. Originally posted by loftarasaI would love to have a list from which concert which song was, regardless if it was a mix of several shows. Especially "Yahweh", coz this is by far my fave live rendition of the song. ...tho I don't like that song that much, the version from u23d was awesome.

· 2006-02-12 - Monterrey, Mexico - Estadio Tecnológico
    · 2006-02-15 - Mexico City, Mexico - Azteca Stadium
    · 2006-02-21 - Sao Paulo, Brazil - Morumbi
    · 2006-02-26 - Santiago, Chile - Estadio Nacional
    · 2006-03-01 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - River Plate Stadium

take your pick (assuming that it was from an actual show and not an empty stadium performance)
  2. the "shine a light" intro to one was i think an overdub too, although he did sing this at some shows, it never quite sounded like this.

could someone direct me to where i can download these mp3's, i don't have enough kudos(!) over at u2mp3s to see them i don't think...

thank you
  3. Originally posted by chrissybabythe "shine a light" intro to one was i think an overdub too, although he did sing this at some shows, it never quite sounded like this.

could someone direct me to where i can download these mp3's, i don't have enough kudos(!) over at u2mp3s to see them i don't think...

thank you

You don't need kudos to view it - I had an account but for some reason it no longer works.

There's a press kit available if you look for 'Dimensions'.

Edit: I can't find it anywhere.
  4. oh well, thank you for looking for me!
  5. Hmm I can't find it on u2mp3.com. In which section can I find it?
  6. Originally posted by diederHmm I can't find it on u2mp3.com. In which section can I find it?

It doesn't seem to be there...and I deleted my copy as well.
  7. It's really not worth getting. Enjoy the good sounding bootlegs you have from that leg and wait for an official release. Or a proper audio rip.
  8. that Sao Paulo 'upgrade' sounds just as good so grab it. The bass is sensational.
  9. Originally posted by yeahIt's really not worth getting. Enjoy the good sounding bootlegs you have from that leg and wait for an official release. Or a proper audio rip.

If you weren't able to see the movie for some reason, it might be good. Other than that...a proper audio rip is bound to come up soon from the mixing room.

that Sao Paulo 'upgrade' sounds just as good so grab it. The bass is sensational.

How did you get rid of the announcer? Is it a different DVD rip or something?
  10. Yeah I have seen U2 3D two times so I will wait for proper audio files. Oh, where is the remastered Sao Paulo gig? Love the Fly there
  11. actually, most of the film covers the shows in buenos aires, i can tell for the stadium and the audience

get the show from buenos aires 02/03/06 (there's no bootleg for 01/03/06), it has a great quality and there's a dvd which is the master copy of telefe (a tv network that recorded the show)

i think the movie is actually remixed, its not one song from each show, its a mix of all of them but mostly from buenos aires.

also, you can know because of what bono sings or says (for example in beautiful day he changes the lyrics and sings about argentina, or he says "hola porteños" stuff like that.)