1. Hi there,
    does anybody know from which concert the Miss Sarajevo-Version is?
    I like this Version!!!
  2. vertigo , buenos aires

(could be 01/03 or 02/03, they are mixed in the movie)
  3. poor version I thought. Doesn't have the power of that version from Milan on the All Because Of You single.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoypoor version I thought. Doesn't have the power of that version from Milan on the All Because Of You single.

Agreed.

Any news on a full audio version of the complete 3D movie yet?
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

Agreed.

Any news on a full audio version of the complete 3D movie yet?

other than the version over on u2mp3s I don't think anything else has surfaced. Hold out for U2.coms next fan club release.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

other than the version over on u2mp3s I don't think anything else has surfaced. Hold out for U2.coms next fan club release.

Yeah I hope that too, would really love to hear that version of The Fly... Pride is awesome too...
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

is there version any good?? any chance of putting up a link??
  8. Originally posted by colbourne25[..]

is there version any good?? any chance of putting up a link??

It's nothing special at all. Sounds like an average audience recording of the actual gig. Because the movie is still in cinemas we will not allow the audio to be posted here but U2mp3's has a different policy so you'l need to register over there in order to get it.
  9. It's a decent 128Kbps MP3 recording (you could compare the quality to a few Elevation / Vertigo bootlegs), with lots of crowd noise from the theatre crowd as you'd expect.

It's missing Yahweh and has a pretty quick cut from Miss Sarajevo > Pride and from Sunday Bloody Sunday > Bullet The Blue Sky. But U2.com is more than likely to have an audio release - that's when I'll sign up, and it's probably pretty soon. But for now it's better than what you've got.
  10. i would love a great quality CD of u23d. IMO it's the best live mix of U2 i've ever heard. But don't go looking for specific versions as most songs from the movie are mixes from various shows with some overdubs i believe too...
  11. I only recognised some parts that I remember well and would be from specific shows:

"Muchas gracias" from the beginning of New Year's Day.
    "From the pampas....." from the middle of Beautiful Day.

"Where is the Fly?" is not from the Sao Paulo version I have. Because it's said in a different tone and the stuff-up is not there either, that sounds like that.

That would be it. Awesome dubbing, I reckon.
  12. I would love to have a list from which concert which song was, regardless if it was a mix of several shows. Especially "Yahweh", coz this is by far my fave live rendition of the song. ...tho I don't like that song that much, the version from u23d was awesome.