1. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979Odd post. I always find it interesting when someone goes on a forum to announce they are leaving. This guy didn't do it in anger or whatever... but I've seen a few over time... Especially in the old days on Wire (ack!!!)...

Why would one feel the need to go on a sight, in anger, to announce they were leaving and why? Seems a bit self-serving and sad.

Oh well.

I think no-one cares if this guy would stay or go...No-one knows him!
  2. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979Odd post. I always find it interesting when someone goes on a forum to announce they are leaving. This guy didn't do it in anger or whatever... but I've seen a few over time... Especially in the old days on Wire (ack!!!)...

Why would one feel the need to go on a sight, in anger, to announce they were leaving and why? Seems a bit self-serving and sad.

Oh well.

It's not necessarily announcing that they're leaving, asking how to delete an account I guess is a similar thing but it's not like "hey guys, loving and leaving you before I've had a chance to talk to you but fuck, I'm departing the site, fuck you all" etc. - it's just a retarded kinda thing to be doing.
  3. LOL what the..... who wiped the dust off this topic?! amazing that it's still alive
  4. Originally posted by MacStripeyLOL what the..... who wiped the dust off this topic?! amazing that it's still alive

Guilty....

Felt like bullying this guy again...
  5. Originally posted by markp91[..]

Guilty....

Felt like bullying this guy again...

maybe he deserves it if only he'd still be around to read it
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

maybe he deserves it if only he'd still be around to read it

God, I hope so...

Hello Coexist2006

WE DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!

(If you're really there: we don't mean it like this... )
  7. Originally posted by markp91[..]

God, I hope so...

Hello Coexist2006

WE DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!

(If you're really there: we don't mean it like this... )

no, we don't really mean it this way.... we are nice... and we would have liked you, you know... but YOU LEFT without giving us a CHANCE
  8. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

no, we don't really mean it this way.... we are nice... and we would have liked you, you know... but YOU LEFT without giving us a CHANCE

If you just gave us a chance you would be our best friend and everyone would like you...Now you're being bullyied for such a dumb question...Moron....