1. Originally posted by drewhigginsIt sounds good, and who knows, maybe U2 will go back to places they haven't been to for many years (or even at all). Wasn't there something MTV and LN were doing a deal for in the Philippines or somewhere like that - one of the sites had it anyway. No worries, I'll be up at 6am to get those tickets - and if I have to miss a day of work to get them, so be it.

How much is 1000 euros, roughly in US dollars?

1400 Dollars! for a ticket, who's better?
  2. Originally posted by drewhigginsIt sounds good, and who knows, maybe U2 will go back to places they haven't been to for many years (or even at all). Wasn't there something MTV and LN were doing a deal for in the Philippines or somewhere like that - one of the sites had it anyway. No worries, I'll be up at 6am to get those tickets - and if I have to miss a day of work to get them, so be it.

How much is 1000 euros, roughly in US dollars?

I saw an interview with Bono and Egde about U2:3d and Bono says he wants to play China and North/South Korea so so badly s owho knows
  3. the only u2 show i've ever been to was in the 3 upper level in tampa, fl in nov of 2005. the two tickets were like 250 or something.

can someone explain how the floor seats work?

when i went to see them in tampa there were people there very early and they were about to get into the elipse.. i was just wondering. didn't they pay for those tickets? why would they have to get there so early if they already bought the tickets.. maybe just for a much closer to the stage spot?

anyway, do they sell "elipse" tickets?? if so how much would those tickets normally sell for and do they get pricier as time goes by?

i see that coldplay is playing in orlando at the Amway Arena and floor space is about 750 a ticket? i'm expecting that u2 would be more than this?

Thanks in advance for the answers.
  4. Don't look at me! To be honest, I could buy more than a U2 ticket with that $1400.

GA is pretty damned good.
  5. Originally posted by Arieesthe only u2 show i've ever been to was in the 3 upper level in tampa, fl in nov of 2005. the two tickets were like 250 or something.

can someone explain how the floor seats work?

when i went to see them in tampa there were people there very early and they were about to get into the elipse.. i was just wondering. didn't they pay for those tickets? why would they have to get there so early if they already bought the tickets.. maybe just for a much closer to the stage spot?

anyway, do they sell "elipse" tickets?? if so how much would those tickets normally sell for and do they get pricier as time goes by?

i see that coldplay is playing in orlando at the Amway Arena and floor space is about 750 a ticket? i'm expecting that u2 would be more than this?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Some Bands sell "Front of Stage" tickets, others just GA. It varies from band to band, tour to tour, sometimes from leg to leg even.

If there's no FOS-tickets, it's mostly the earlier you come, the earlier you get in, the closer you get to the stage.

tickets for the Coldplay you mention are between 50 and 100 $, not 750. U2 would be more, that's pretty save to predict.
  6. Originally posted by yeah[..]

tickets for the Coldplay you mention are between 50 and 100 $, not 750. U2 would be more, that's pretty save to predict.

this exchange rate is mad, it the UK that would £25 to £50 for a ticket
  7. Just to add, I also hate ticketmaster.
  8. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Some Bands sell "Front of Stage" tickets, others just GA. It varies from band to band, tour to tour, sometimes from leg to leg even.

If there's no FOS-tickets, it's mostly the earlier you come, the earlier you get in, the closer you get to the stage.

http://orders.tickettriangle.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=851226

i was referring to the tickets at the very bottom of the page of this link.. i would assume they were the best seats in the house for Section 122 Row V $859.00??

9. but then again i see some in section 120 (same eye viewing level just two sections over) and they were in the 140s?? i don't get it.

pete

10. 1st of all, these are not the best seats.
    2nd: These are not the official prices. You are referring to a broker page, where people sell their extra tickets. Some are taking reasonable prices, others, like the one you mention, are scalpers. You'll find cheaper on ebay.
  11. yikes. i will just make sure i am at the stadium the day of the ticket sale.
  12. The secret to getting the good tickets is not to panic!

You can normally get some good tickets from ebay or outside the venue if you miss out on the initial release.