1. Hey Now,
    i hate to say this but i downloaded this from Rapidshare(i think) a while ago. i just went to extract the .rar files and it's asking me for a password. i don't recall reading where i might find it. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    peace,
    johna - johncva@aol.com
  2. hello johna ,,, what parts have pasword?
  3. Files downloaded from Rapidshare don't ask for a password. Maybe the Megaupload one does?
  4. Hey Now,
    i don't remember which share server these were posted on. i paid for a 24 hour unlimited pass. these are RAR files titled 1993_11_16_Adelaide...... it's Winrar that's asking for the password.
    i also downloaded 4/25/97 and that one didn't need a password to extract.
    thanks for the help. i appreciate it.
    peace,
    john
  5. Originally posted by johnaHey Now,
    i don't remember which share server these were posted on. i paid for a 24 hour unlimited pass. these are RAR files titled 1993_11_16_Adelaide...... it's Winrar that's asking for the password.
    i also downloaded 4/25/97 and that one didn't need a password to extract.
    thanks for the help. i appreciate it.
    peace,
    john

Then it's the Megaupload link, please download it again from Rapidshare. It will work without a password. I zipped the Rapidshare files myself.
  6. Originally posted by RemyThen it's the Megaupload link, please download it again from Rapidshare. It will work without a password. I zipped the Rapidshare files myself.
    He says it's WinRar that is askin for the password. Maybe the concert he got was one remaster or upgrade, we know that stuff. People put stupid passwords.
  7. All my files don't have any pasword

cheers
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]He says it's WinRar that is askin for the password. Maybe the concert he got was one remaster or upgrade, we know that stuff. People put stupid passwords.

Can't be, because I zipped the file myself like I said before. The file on Rapidshare for Adelaide is from myself, and I never set passwords on zip files.
  9. Originally posted by RemyCan't be, because I zipped the file myself like I said before. The file on Rapidshare for Adelaide is from myself, and I never set passwords on zip files.
    Then... He has to re-download I guess
  10. It's not

the_spiral_staircase

is it?
  11. Originally posted by djrlewisIt's not

the_spiral_staircase

is it?
    Don't think so. Remy says he himself encoded and zipped that files. I honestly don't think Remy ever put "the_spiral_staircase" as his password
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Don't think so. Remy says he himself encoded and zipped that files. I honestly don't think Remy ever put "the_spiral_staircase" as his password

Ah yes, but if he didn't get it from here (and if it was Remy's file it wouldn't be after a password), it may have come from Spiral