1. Originally posted by djrlewisAh yes, but if he didn't get it from here (and if it was Remy's file it wouldn't be after a password), it may have come from Spiral
    That's what I thought first but Remy insists on his own zipping of the file. There's no need to discuss tho, only re-download.
  2. What a discussion!
  3. Originally posted by MWSAHWhat a discussion!
    We are so though against each other I meant "discuss" as a synonime of "analyze", talk about something giving opinions and argumetns, etc...
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]We are so though against each other I meant "discuss" as a synonime of "analyze", talk about something giving opinions and argumetns, etc...

Was funny to see though...
  5. Originally posted by djrlewisIt's not

the_spiral_staircase

is it?

Hey Now,
    it sure is!!!! thank you so much. it's much appreciated. sorry if i bored some of you. i really didn't mean too. have a great weekend all.
    peace,
    johna - from Oceanside, Ca.

6. funny, when I saw this topic, Running to Stand Still, from this show was playing on my U2pod!

ale! hallelujah!
  7. Originally posted by thefly07ale! hallelujah!
    That Zoo TV Running's were the best ever. Not Joshua, nor Lovetown, nor Vertigo: ZOO. That harmonic and that shouts at the end chill me everytime.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]That Zoo TV Running's were the best ever. Not Joshua, nor Lovetown, nor Vertigo: ZOO. That harmonic and that shouts at the end chill me everytime.

Also the best intro to Streets afterwards...
  9. Originally posted by MWSAHAlso the best intro to Streets afterwards...
    Of course. It was included on all that good comment I posted Indeed, probably best transition ever