1. U2 haven’t toured Europe properly since 2009-10. JT17 was a mini tour of Europe. IE and EI they were basically wasting their time in arenas when they could’ve been doing stadiums.

They need to get back out there and do another big ass stadium tour!
  2. Originally posted by podiumboy:U2 haven’t toured Europe properly since 2009-10. JT17 was a mini tour of Europe. IE and EI they were basically wasting their time in arenas when they could’ve been doing stadiums.

They need to get back out there and do another big ass stadium tour!
    Can't see that happening they have consciously scaled back touring since the 360 tour and only play select countries and minimal dates in the most profitable markets, Coldplay are still relatively young compared to U2 so big long tours aren't as big a challenge or physically demanding for them as opposed to guys in their 60s .
  3. I am surprised to learn that the members of Coldplay are now the same age U2 were during the HTDAAB/Vertigo Tour. Then I remember I am the same age U2 were when they did the elevation tour, so it checks out haha

Coldplay seem to have been more or less doing the same show since the Mylo Xyloto Tour, 2011-12. They don’t really care about pushing the envelop further, they’ve found a format that works really well for them. I haven’t seen Coldplay since 2006, so if they came within a few hours drive if Columbus Ohio I will go see them. I really haven’t liked much of what they’ve done since VLV, but I’ll still go.
  4. if it ain't broke then don't fix it

with U2 - it's the edge that's into all this tech bollocks so maybe that's why they haven't tried so hard

i've never been to a poor coldplay show - mind you, i've never been to a poor U2 show
  5. Wrong topic.
  6. ISO: 2 x Düsseldorf.
    The day and the category don't matter for now.
  7. I know, I already have it... but the band released another one after that. the definitive format that was not broadcast live.
  8. It was twice in the cinema, first in April and later a upgrade in October.

Have only saw the first edit online so far.