1. So, if U2 does a world tour next year, we now know they will not play Croke Park
  2. Are then on tour permanently or does it just feel like that as an outsider?
  3. It’s the same tour/trick since 2016
  4. Agreed, not much difference between the current and previous tour. If anything I think the stage set up is worse on the current tour, feels like half the screen is missing...

A few interesting cities on their list for next year, such as Bucharest. And I see there is space for Glastonbury in their schedule.

They are doing Asia over the winter too, 6 sold out nights in Singapore plus others.
  5. The light up wrist bands may be a repeat but they create a fantastic spectacle, I saw them last year at Wembley and it made you feel part of the show.
  6. Originally posted by EridescoFly:The light up wrist bands may be a repeat but they create a fantastic spectacle, I saw them last year at Wembley and it made you feel part of the show.
    The wrist bands, balloons, confetti, firework, stage and asking the audience to put their phones away.
  7. Rumor has it Coldplay will do 4 shows at Croke Park.

Everybody is talking about how Taylor Swifts tour is the biggest thing to ever happen. But this Coldplay tour I think will beat her. Outside of the US, Coldplay are enormously popular. Selling multiple nights in stadiums all over Europe, Asia, South America, Australia, etc. They’re also a stadium band in the US, and there will probably be a North American leg sometime in 2024 of this tour. They’re just not to the levels of Taylor in the US.
  8. And a fourth. Overwhelming demand. First act ever to do four nights at Croke.