1. Fucking goosebumps hearing that House Of The RIsing Sun sung by the audience. How I love that. Oh, and followed by the famous TIRO's first chorus sing along... OMG.

PS. You simply cannot dislike Dom's brutal drumming on this song.
  2. And the epicness became song.

Knights Of Fucking Cydonia.

A friend of mine texted me "C´mon Readinggg!!" just in the precise moment when Matt was screaming that. Fuck. I hate everyone. Good night all
  3. reading was again a fantastic show, enjoyed every minute of it (still stick by my earlier thoughts sergio lol).

the crowd was amazing and we stood by the base of the speaker stack on chris side. it was a totally different experience than leeds on friday. i personally enjoyed the jumping and crushing of the front at leeds but my girlfriend found reading better further back without the pushing.

the second half of the show rocked but respect again to them for having the balls to play oos in full. when they tour again sergio you'll have to come to the uk and see a show with us..........

great gig.
  4. Thanks for the review and the heads-up, Alan! Glad you enjoyed the show

PS. Think of the next (2013?) Muse concerts in Wembley. Can you see the blond guy with the U2 t-shirt, there at first row? Yes, that's me.
  5. I watched Muse at Reading today... holy shit. AMAZING.
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2I watched Muse at Reading today... holy shit. AMAZING.

Why didn't you join me? I had a sort-of setlist party... by my own

7. I was sleeping

I watched it when I got home from school at lunch today.

New Born is fucking insane.
  8. I think that speech tomorrow may just turn out to be about this band of epicness.
  9. Originally posted by KieranU2[..]

I was sleeping

I watched it when I got home from school at lunch today.

New Born is fucking insane.

aha, I didn't read the "today"... Well, any day can turn out to be a perfect Muse Day. And yes, New Born is insane.
  10. Was the entire Reading show broadcast? It sounds like I definitely need to find a good boot of this.
  11. Originally posted by lestertriplett87Was the entire Reading show broadcast? It sounds like I definitely need to find a good boot of this.

I will definitely share it when it surfaces in full.