1. well, I woke up the other day after a funny dream with bono drumming and doing great solos while Larry watches him. also in that dream I returned home after seeing that to call Larry and I asked him why do you hate Adam? he said yes I do hate him I didn't like him from the very beginning. then I decided to go to Larry's house but u kno covid stuff so I couldn't
  2. Had a dream where Bono was my uncle
  3. I had a dream the other night where Larry was in an interview, and he said U2 wouldn't tour again until 2023. I remember thinking being quite upset. I really think that it'll be more like 2022.
  4. Originally posted by Suhail:well, I woke up the other day after a funny dream with bono drumming and doing great solos while Larry watches him. also in that dream I returned home after seeing that to call Larry and I asked him why do you hate Adam? he said yes I do hate him I didn't like him from the very beginning. then I decided to go to Larry's house but u kno covid stuff so I couldn't
    It's the kind of thing you'd ask to Larry Mullen Jr if you called him up
  5. A few nights ago I dreamed that I convinced someone to work as Edge's roadie/guitar tech for a couple of shows, and I messed up something during a gig (gave him the wrong guitar or something) and Dallas came from nowhere and kicked me in the head with his crutches. I woke up before knowing if I kicked him back.
  6. Had a dream Bono was my uncle
  7. A week ago I dreamed that I was at a U2 concert, I can describe that they looked like in 2017, the stage was a circle-shaped screen with a lot of lighting. the concert started with elevation, I could see bono with a tattoo on his hand, then they played the fly and it started to rain during the solo, everyone was jumping and bono was on fire lol
  8. always seem to have the same recurring dream -

got great front row tickets for the band with a back stage tour where there's a meet and greet with all 4 members...

and then i manage somehow to turn up late missing the show completely as all the fans are exiting and when i finally get to the front the u2 crew tell me the band have already left

dream - i say nightmare
  9. Had this dream not long after Laneway Festival 2020 that has stuck in my mind ever since for some reason

The band played at Laneway Festival in an in the round, slightly sloping downwards indoor hall. Was packed with curious onlookers for the first song (Mysterious Ways) but when they started Still Haven't Found the audience slowly began to filter out culminating with it literally just being me and the band right as they were about to play Bad

But hey Bono then pulled me on stage to sing it with them and I woke up at this point.
  10. Had a dream last night that U2Songs posted an article saying that U2 were meant to have a World Tour in 2022 but was cancelled because of Covid. They had the leaked dates and everything.
  11. Woke up like half an hour ago and that's the last dream I saw: U2 were playing live in Rome or Egypt. Just them on the top of a hill with a great view overlooking the city. Still covid times, since there was no crowd, but it was broadcast everywhere. I was floating above them so I could see the whole thing. I know they played Unknown Caller and they closed the gig with a new song called 'Down All Times' or sth like this (the title was suddenly displayed on the sky, like it was a screen). I thought they're debuting a new song which made me jump out of my bed to search it on Spotify and share the news with you guys, but I instantaneously realized it was a dream and now I'm sad.
  12. Hmmm... had one last night too. They were playing on a similar stage to the E&I tour but the whole band walked up a giant staircase at the end, I rushed home from the gig for some reason on a bike with one peddle. As you do.