1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah the search engine is not yet perfect, it's a mess and it's very difficult to write the compile the best queries per search input. Sometimes it isn't working at all, but a refresh sometimes does the trick, or putting in some other search terms.

It's good to have it there at all.
  2. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

It's good to have it there at all.

Yep...and I've crawled around this place enough to find what I want on my own
  3. Soundboard (in-studio). It wasn't ever broadcasted on TV or the radio.

Additional: not sure whether this is relevant but Barry Devlin (not Chas de Whiley) was the producer for this particular session. Just as additional notes. Wikipedia also says that the sessions here took place in April 1978.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Complete_U2
  4. Rotterdam 06-15-1992 - The file named as New Year's Day is Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses.
  5. Originally posted by MWSAHRotterdam 06-15-1992 - The file named as New Year's Day is Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses.

This is not a bug or error, this belongs in the bootleg addition thread. Then it'll be added to the bootleg comments. Which I'm about to do now, thanks
  6. Originally posted by Remy[..]

This is not a bug or error, this belongs in the bootleg addition thread. Then it'll be added to the bootleg comments. Which I'm about to do now, thanks

I already thought I was wrong...
  7. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Maybe this is off topic Remy, but...your avatar makes you too serious!! ...puff, I said it!
    You see, as much I admire Mr. Bauer, that pic of his is looking very serious! The avatar when combined with things that you HAVE to say, such as "This is not a bug or error, this belongs in the bootleg addition thread."
    ... they make me imagine you as an scary agent that's gonna torture me!! ...well I don't, that's because I've seen your pic in the photos topic and because of the ' 's that you use in your posts
  8. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Maybe this is off topic Remy, but...your avatar makes you too serious!! ...puff, I said it!
    You see, as much I admire Mr. Bauer, that pic of his is looking very serious! The avatar when combined with things that you HAVE to say, such as "This is not a bug or error, this belongs in the bootleg addition thread."
    ... they make me imagine you as an scary agent that's gonna torture me!! ...well I don't, that's because I've seen your pic in the photos topic and because of the ' 's that you use in your posts

I am serious, always, it's just my image
  9. OK, Mr. Serious Remy!
    I want to know if this is just me...I can't watch a single youtube video on the forums anymore! You did remove the 'www' from the beginning (thank you again!! ), so I do see the applet, but when I click on the play button, any video, it gives the "We're sorry, this video is no longer available" error...though I can still copy the url and watch it on YouTube.

After that, if I may put this request here as well...IF it is an easy thing to do, could you remove the 'www' from the video links on song pages ("Related Videos") ? Of course if because of another iran-specific problem I can't see the embedded videos, then there is no use in doing it, so don't bother!!

Thanks again
  10. Originally posted by Ali709OK, Mr. Serious Remy!
    I want to know if this is just me...I can't watch a single youtube video on the forums anymore! You did remove the 'www' from the beginning (thank you again!! ), so I do see the applet, but when I click on the play button, any video, it gives the "We're sorry, this video is no longer available" error...though I can still copy the url and watch it on YouTube.

After that, if I may put this request here as well...IF it is an easy thing to do, could you remove the 'www' from the video links on song pages ("Related Videos") ? Of course if because of another iran-specific problem I can't see the embedded videos, then there is no use in doing it, so don't bother!!

Thanks again

Yes I can, no problem.
    Does this problem occur with EVERY video?

Some videos are not allowed to be embedded, so they can't be viewed here but only at Youtube.