1. Originally posted by germcevoyWhen I open the video I get the usual pop-up with the video playing in it and the surrounding semi-transparent black box (all as normal). When I close the video though my page scrolls ways up to the very top again and I have to scroll down the page again to see where I was. This is a bit annoying if you are watching 'interview part l' and looking for 'part ll'

Anyway around this or am I just being picky as usual?

There actually is. And it's changed now, works fine for me, in Firefox.
  2. Originally posted by Remy[..]

There actually is. And it's changed now, works fine for me, in Firefox.

i'm on Firefox to. I'll have to update it to the latest version and try again
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

i'm on Firefox to. I'll have to update it to the latest version and try again

Should work with the refresh button. I've changed the working of the "close" (red X) button on the video popup.
  4. every problem I report fixes itself the very second I report it. Works fine now

5. thanks for reporting.

Remy . . .

6. Thanks, will update the info later today!
  7. Alright, info on the 3 mentioned songs is updated, thanks a lot!
  8. I'm having probs with HotTopic, I did as you had said in the help Remy, but it says "Error Sychronizing U2Start"...I have set my firewall system to Allow All for HotTopic...I can't think of any other reason why this might be happening.
    Any help?

(Didn't want to start a new topic, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask!)
  9. Originally posted by Ali709I'm having probs with HotTopic, I did as you had said in the help Remy, but it says "Error Sychronizing U2Start"...I have set my firewall system to Allow All for HotTopic...I can't think of any other reason why this might be happening.
    Any help?

(Didn't want to start a new topic, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask!)

Me neither, but I also get this problem sometimes, a reboot always fixes it. Don't know why it occurs, if you follow the instructions right there should not be a problem.
  10. Reboot >> No use :-\ I did follow the instructions. Well, forget it, it's probably a prob with my system !
  11. Originally posted by Ali709Reboot >> No use :-\ I did follow the instructions. Well, forget it, it's probably a prob with my system !

Yeah probably, or maybe something is blocked? Can you try another PC?