1. Here's an interesting observation of mine about Pink Floyd.

Never listen to them before you go to bed. It'll make your mind unhinged.
  2. Originally posted by ReclinerMan:Here's an interesting observation of mine about Pink Floyd.

Never listen to them before you go to bed. It'll make your mind unhinged.

Yeah you have weird and scary thoughts afterwards. DSoTM I thought I was on a plane which had crashed.
  3. I see Roger Waters is touring NA this fall and doing The Wall. Should be interesting. I saw Roger in 99. Epic show.

4. Hell yeah! I saw him a few years ago when he toured Dark Side Of The Moon, and the NA tour opens where I live! Can't wait to see The Wall. Wow i'm so pumped!

5. Would love to see him, but I know his ticket prices are outrageous; also the United Center shows are on a Monday and Tuesday night in Chicago, and I'll be away at school. Not gonna make it home for that.
  6. There's a stunning soundboard recording from Melbourne 1988 up on dime. Stunning.

7. What the man said.

Funnily enough, I've just lended this DVD to a friend of mine, more or less 10 minutes before Gerard bumped this topic.
    By the way: that's the only DVD I haven't been able to rip and/or burn into my hard disk or another DVD. It's just so heavily protected that you can only watch it. Once. And more. And more. And more...

8. going to see roger waters do the wall twice next year - cant wait for that!

i posted my all time favourite and possibly THE best pink floyd show and bootleg recording ever last summer so for anyone who didn't get it then here it is:

http://www.u2start.com/topic/6234/

enjoy
  9. Everything is good about Pink Floyd musical stuff !
    Ummaguma is a great piece of art, and there are some bootlegs that you should listen people, " Cruel But Fair " is an incredible one . In studio, Meddle, Dark Side Of The Moon and Animals ( but I enjoy VERY MUCH ALL THEIR ALBUMS! )

10. Pink Floyd a great Band!
    My Favorit Song is Comfortadly Numb!!
  11. Originally posted by ric:
    going to see roger waters do the wall twice next year - cant wait for that!

i posted my all time favourite and possibly THE best pink floyd show and bootleg recording ever last summer so for anyone who didn't get it then here it is:

http://www.u2start.com/topic/6234/

enjoy

He was just in Buffalo last week but I couldn't justify 100 dollars for a bad seat. My friends who went said it was killer tbough