1. What would a 19 song setlist of these 2 shows combined look like if you picked your favourite performances from each?
  2. Elevation - Boston
    Beautiful Day - Boston
    Until the end of the world - Slane
    New Year’s Day - Slane
    Gone - Boston
    New York - Boston
    Sunday Bloody Sunday - Slane
    Wake up dead man - Slane
    Stuck in a moment - Slane
    Kite - Slane
    In a little while - Boston
    Stay - Boston
    Bad - Boston
    Where the streets have no name - Boston
    Bullet the blue sky - Boston
    With or without you - Slane
    The fly - Boston
    One - Slane
    Walk on - Slane
  3. Elevation - Slane
    Beautiful Day - Slane
    UTEOTW - Slane
    New Years Day - Slane
    Out Of Control - Slane
    Stuck In A Moment - Boston
    Kite - Boston
    Gone - Boston
    I Will Follow - Boston
    Wake Up Dead Man - Slane
    Sunday Bloody Sunday - Slane
    In A Little While - Boston
    Desire - Boston
    Bad - Boston
    WTSHNN - Boston
    Bullet The Blue Sky - Boston
    The Fly - Boston
    Pride - Slane
    With Or Without You - Boston
    Walk On - Boston
  4. Shit I can't contain it to 19 songs.. I'd say all of Slane plus Gone, IALW, IWF and the Fly from Boston. That's been my go-to for the Elevation tour for years now. Well, plus a really good ALD from Chicago LOL
  5. The real issue here is do you take Bad/Streets or AIWIY/Streets??????
  6. The run of stay, bad and streets is maybe the best of any u2 release so that was an easy one for me despite AIWIY into streets still being excellent. The most difficult decisions for me were elevation and beautiful day because they were strong at both, until the end of the world also would have been close but the transition into new years day at slane is too good so it had to be the slane version.
  7. AIWIY/Streets is the best thing they've ever done live. If I ever had show someone U2, it would be that.
  8. OOC from Slane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  9. Strong statement…but I agree!

If they were to ever officially release any of the post 9/11 MSG shows I might lean to that, but that combo from Slane is beyond breathtaking. Pure U2 at their best.
  10. The WOWY from Boston is absolutely terrible IMO. Bonos voice is absolutely cooked and the whole laying on the ground rolling around while (not) singing is cringe as...
  11. AIWIY/Streets hands down every time..and yeah WOWY from Boston- meh. Slane from beginning to end outshines Boston for me
  12. "One" from Slane is also pretty amazing. Has the whole "Can you hear us coming" lyric, too!