1. Originally posted by carbide:[..]
    The security line? I love that one too, yeah. Bono also speaks in a really exaggerated accent for the first few lines of Streets which I find hilarious.
    That’s a ‘dig’ at The Pet Shop boys’ version of the track
  2. The London Earl's Court show is excellent, but my favourite version of Love is Blindness was on the next day. It was a golden time for that song, and the Birmingham 1992-06-01 version is the pinnacle in my mind.

I always like to mention East Rutherford show from the 1st leg (1992-03-18). Amazing concert, with peak versions of Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses and With or Without You (they even come back to the latter after ending it, with Edge continuing to solo).

Las Vegas 1992 is a very solid 3rd leg show, and together with Tempe my favourite. Tempe has already been mentioned, but I have to emphasise again how good that version of Running to Stand Still is. Bono and Edge both going crazy in the ending.
  3. Tempe RTSS is pure magic. One other overlooked version from that Tempe show is the fly with bono singing something during the intro. Another good version of RTSS for me is the Lakeland version…very raw and I love the delay / echo that Edge used in those early versions. Gave the song more of an atmospheric feeling.

As for Who’s gonna ride…Lakeland gets it again. The solo at the end is sooooo good. Not sure why he didn’t play it that exact same way each night.
  4. Yesterday watched Some of that YouTube video of the adelaide show. The fly, dirty day, bullet (great and in the end awesome), lemon/ with or without you (one of the best versions when they started playing of different during zooropa shows)
  5. Originally posted by zoostation17:Tempe RTSS is pure magic. One other overlooked version from that Tempe show is the fly with bono singing something during the intro. Another good version of RTSS for me is the Lakeland version…very raw and I love the delay / echo that Edge used in those early versions. Gave the song more of an atmospheric feeling.

As for Who’s gonna ride…Lakeland gets it again. The solo at the end is sooooo good. Not sure why he didn’t play it that exact same way each night.
    ROCK THIS TOWNNNN! Love that Fly. New Year's Day and One are excellent there too.

If you want some other fantastic Zoo RTSS performances, check out Anaheim and Munich 93. I don't think they're as good as Tempe's, but they're still absolute treats.
  6. Rock this townnnn…that’s it! Check the Philly 9-3-92 RTSS as well. Bono adds a nice falsetto bit right before the hallelujah’s. Not Tempe but it’s up there.

God I love Zoo TV
  7. Originally posted by zoostation17:Rock this townnnn…that’s it! Check the Philly 9-3-92 RTSS as well. Bono adds a nice falsetto bit right before the hallelujah’s. Not Tempe but it’s up there.

God I love Zoo TV
    Lovely too, just listened to that one, the hallelujahs after are so strong too. I could talk about this tour for ages.
  8. Originally posted by carbide:[..]
    ROCK THIS TOWNNNN! Love that Fly. New Year's Day and One are excellent there too.

If you want some other fantastic Zoo RTSS performances, check out Anaheim and Munich 93. I don't think they're as good as Tempe's, but they're still absolute treats.
    best RTSS on zoo tv is in Arizona Outside broadcast, period.
    chek it
  9. I mentioned Tempe's in my original message.