1. Hypothetical,

Larry doesnt recover as expected, he's told to not do any more tours. U2 records a new album with supposedly Larry on the drums, and they tour this new album with another replacement drummer. Would you attend?
  2. I probably will, but i still won't consider it U2
  3. Yes. I went to see Depeche Mode without Vince Clarke and without Alan Wilder. I’ve seen New Order without Peter Hook. I’ve seen Bloc Party without Gordon Moakes and so on…

Huge Larry fan here. Tend to watch him in the past at shows. But still willing to go and see the show without him. Might not jump through quite as many hoops to get there, and may not go to as many shows, but yes I’ll take a chance.
  4. Stupid question. Yes.
  5. Of course not. Wothout Larry U2 is not U2.
  6. Still a no for me. Upgrade to a maybe if it was on my doorstep.
  7. Well, I’m going to Vegas (from Vancouver area) so I guess that’s a “yes.” I just can’t pass up on Achtung Baby. No way, man!

If we’re not considering the Sphere thing an actual tour, I would only attend locally - which is all I’ve ever done, anyway.
  8. By the way, I've been meaning to ask this for a long time - did Larry attend any of Bono's Surrender shows?
  9. Yes I would. Wouldn’t be the same, but shit happens, I’d still be grateful for the chance to see Bono, Edge and Adam, and to hear those songs live again.
  10. If U2 ever tour Australia again I'd need to consider a few things including whether Larry is with them before buying a ticket.

The JT19 your seemed to be a nice sign off for them and I can't see them heading down under again to be honest.