1. Shot errors in An Cat Dubh

Bono holding the mic in one shot, then it's on the mic stand, then back to in his hand
  2. Hamish is a terrible director lol, switching between so many out of focus shots

3. Lower download option....
  4. 3840 x 2160 is 4K resolution. Is the stream giving you the option to view in 2160 or just 1080p?

Also is HLS working again now? I tried it a couple of days ago and it would freeze at 100% and not actually download the file.
  5. Originally posted by SJKamal:3840 x 2160 is 4K resolution. Is the stream giving you the option to view in 2160 or just 1080p?

Also is HLS working again now? I tried it a couple of days ago and it would freeze at 100% and not actually download the file.
    Stream gives you 1080p as option.

But the quality is not as what you can expect from 1080p so I wouldn't expect a lot from 4k, should be mostly upscale.
  6. Ive been saying this for past 15 Years... Boston And Słane are fine but the Way he butchered Chicago ... unwatchable in most parts ... just seen ABOY in 3sec there were about 4-5 camera angle changes And most of those Angels had No sense or sharpnes... amazing that you Can be so Bad And yet be chosen by U2 and other big names to slay their DVD’s