1. Is it just me or has the crowd noise been toned down compared to the dvd?
  2. Sounds more crisp. Hope they fix 360s audio
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah that’s what I mean so they could upscale any release then right? It wouldn’t be proper HD but still better than dvd quality.

A BluRay Player with upscaling is also worth to buy!
    For example: if you compare the Sydney DVD in a DVD Player against a BluRay player with upscaling, then you get the imagnination that the picture you've seen on the DVD player looks like VHS!
  4. For anyone that was able to successfully download the stream can you confirm the completed file size?
  5. ok great. mine was 6.1 so wanted to make sure it was correct. Thank you!
  6. Watching now. Like a whole new show. This looks great. Clear visuals, decent blacks and looks like it was color corrected because it looks so bright and colorful compared to the DVD. Nice f'ng job U2.com!

Still not a big fan of Hamish's ADHD directing style though.
  7. Originally posted by unclejosh:Watching now. Like a whole new show. This looks great. Clear visuals, decent blacks and looks like it was color corrected because it looks so bright and colorful compared to the DVD. Nice f'ng job U2.com!

Still not a big fan of Hamish's ADHD directing style though.
    I’ll tell you what song I still can’t watch without getting a headache is I Will Follow live from Boston 2001. So many different quick camera changes and close ups it just hurts my eyes.
  8. Are the other concert streams still available?

9. Red Rocks was shot on film, the SD/HD distinction is a digital one. If they still have the original film copy, they can digitize it in HD resolution

Edit: I was proven wrong here!!
  10. Originally posted by God_Part_III:[..]

Red Rocks was shot on film, the SD/HD distinction is a digital one. If they still have the original film copy, they can digitize it in HD resolution
    HD scans boo
  11. Originally posted by God_Part_III:[..]

Red Rocks was shot on film, the SD/HD distinction is a digital one. If they still have the original film copy, they can digitize it in HD resolution
    I always thought that one was in video, was only aware of Rattle & Hum being shot on film. If that's the case and the original copy is well preserved then yeah they could get us a HD version.