2001-09-01 - Slane
Tour: Elevation Tour
Songs played: 21
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Edge's Birthday will be Chicago 05!
  2. Are we sure these times are correct?

3. Mostly night 2 but just check Edge and the castle (BDay or SBS don’t remember) it’s dark or sunset depending on the night (1/2) and there are a quite a few shots mixed in

Sad we never got the intertviews from behind the scene that were shown in TV cut
  4. Originally posted by colbourne25:Hi U2 fans,

We know it must suck having to stay at home during these times. So what we're going to do is stream the DVDs that you have all watched countless times on our website. Even though while you are stuck at home are actually within arms reach of said DVDs.

Useless regards,
    U2.com
  5. Another 5am start for Sydney, so I’ll rsvp my apologies now
  6. I swear I’d resubscribe if they would live stream something unreleased.
  7. Agree. Notice Radiohead have been tracking down unreleased stuff for YouTube. A few others too.
  8. Still a favorite DVD
  9. I have the dvd and it's a great show.
    But I don't understand why they'll stream this.

10. For example, the first show, 8/25
    I would love to hear a better audio recording!
  11. Originally posted by colbourne25:Hi U2 fans,

We know it must suck having to stay at home during these times. So what we're going to do is stream the DVDs that you have all watched countless times on our website. Even though while you are stuck at home are actually within arms reach of said DVDs.

Useless regards,
    U2.com

maybe you should remember how we got this in the first place, they didn't plan to release this at all. We made a petition and begged U2 to release this.. they did and now we're complaining about it being streamed just for fun.. those U2 fans.....