2001-09-01 - Slane
Tour: Elevation Tour
Songs played: 21
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Originally posted by gmc:Are they gonna play the Ireland v Holland World Cup 2002 Qualifier beforehand to set the mood too just like they did at Slane? ‘...close your eyes and imagine it’s Jason McAteer..’

I hope not. Still have nightmares of that match

2. Was the dvd film not shot over both nights ?
  3. Just September 1st.

4. It was shot on video as well. So if they do show it in HD, it'll be upscaled...The first one they did with High Def cameras was Vertigo in Chicago.
  5. 90s U2 is my favorite era, but man the Elevation tour, specifically this show, is got to be their best.
  6. Hi U2 fans,

We know it must suck having to stay at home during these times. So what we're going to do is stream the DVDs that you have all watched countless times on our website. Even though while you are stuck at home are actually within arms reach of said DVDs.

Useless regards,
    U2.com
  7. Originally posted by colbourne25:Hi U2 fans,

We know it must suck having to stay at home during these times. So what we're going to do is stream the DVDs that you have all watched countless times on our website. Even though while you are stuck at home are actually within arms reach of said DVDs.

Useless regards,
    U2.com
  8. Originally posted by colbourne25:Hi U2 fans,

Useless regards,
    U2.com
    Hahaha, post of the month.
  9. Originally posted by colbourne25:Hi U2 fans,

Useless regards,
    U2.com
    Well done!
    I was thinking the same thing but wasn’t sure my opinion would be that popular. Apparently it is - somewhat!