1993-11-27 - Sydney
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Watching the Zooropa 30 show, the audio sounds like it's been remastered and it sounds so much better than it did 2 years ago. I'm totally blown away with the audio.
  2. Zelensky hoodies £70 !!
  3. Originally posted by scottwong:Watching the Zooropa 30 show, the audio sounds like it's been remastered and it sounds so much better than it did 2 years ago. I'm totally blown away with the audio.
    Really?!
    A great sounding full 92/93 show is long awaited by most of us - even if it is Sydney.
    But I skipped this streaming chance not awaiting any better than the old known material.
    Why didn`t they gave a hint of new audio when advertising the stream??
  4. can i still watch the show? i clicked on it at zooropa.u2.com but it got me at the shopping page of the remastered vinyl
  5. It was a little strange seeing the show without the interlacing present on the DVD.
  6. No it was only available at four different times, and not available after, or between showings. Looks like they were using a new platform to stream, and it had a few things like a built in chat function. The video was the same as 2020 (even had the subscriber warning present, even though it wasn’t a subscriber event this time) but the audio was new…
  7. Didn’t watch the livestream but spending a lazy Sunday afternoon watching it on DVD. I listen to the fan club CD from time to time but it’s been a while since I watched.
  8. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    No it was only available at four different times, and not available after, or between showings. Looks like they were using a new platform to stream, and it had a few things like a built in chat function. The video was the same as 2020 (even had the subscriber warning present, even though it wasn’t a subscriber event this time) but the audio was new…
    The audio indeed sounded great. Clean, clear, more backing vocals, more guitar, etc. Hope it comes out someway.
  9. Would be awesome if someone captured the audio of the stream.. dreaming out loud LOL
  10. Originally posted by Pipo:[..]
    The audio indeed sounded great. Clean, clear, more backing vocals, more guitar, etc. Hope it comes out someway.
    I'd rather have a previously unreleased show 😀
  11. We all...
    Horses, long WOWY, Ultraviolet, Haven't Found...

But Sydney as first (almost) full 92/93 show with fine sound would be a first step. But it seems that most of us skipped the opportnity a few days ago by awaiting the old material.