1993-11-27 - Sydney
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1

1. To not include the amazing solo of the Edge of the earlier versions of ZooTV era WOWY is the biggest sin of the entire career of U2.

2. It's hard to believe that a compressed webstream sounded better than a properly mastered CD. Are you sure??
  3. The truth is: The CD was not proberly mastered...
  4. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]

To not include the amazing solo of the Edge of the earlier versions of ZooTV era WOWY is the biggest sin of the entire career of U2.
    It doesn't really matter.. this show is perfect anyway, even with Daddy's Gonna Pay Your Crashed Car instead of Desire.. you should look to it as a whole, details didn't really matter on Zoo TV.. everything worked (musically).. also this version of With Of Without You is great.
  5. Worse than not including a solo is not including two of the best songs of Achtung Baby that were such highlights in earlier legs of the tour: Ultraviolet and Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses. I love Lemon and Crashed Car but they are not a patch on these two gems.

6. For all who are asking links or wathever...
  7. So the video quality is the same we have had before, but the audio is much better?
  8. They might have just gone back to the source of the recording and "remastered" it specifically for the stream?

I tested some stuff with official releases and it's very doable to put the vocals more in the center, pull the bass forward or emphasize the drums. Tried it with Streets, and a whole drum track "appeared" that I never heard before..
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Worse than not including a solo is not including two of the best songs of Achtung Baby that were such highlights in earlier legs of the tour: Ultraviolet and Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses. I love Lemon and Crashed Car but they are not a patch on these two gems.
  10. I want this audio quality over the CD version