1. They've done it twice already. Maybe there were mistakes in the hindi transcription? Dunno
  2. Originally posted by wgjvvenrooij:I think the song is really boring. No new things. The music isn't getting much better each year they are getting older. Maybe it's time to stop?
    Maybe not time to stop but I agree that this song is really boring. Last Ahimsa from chorus sounds like cheap b-side of walk on

There is something wrong with the band after Bonos healt issues and accidents I think (singing all the songs on lower key and etc)... They were totally different band during 360 tour than now.

If you compare these two performances of Every Braking Wave example (sorry for little offtopic), the difference is huge:

Something happened between those years (probably after health issues). He cant’t hit/ high notes anymore and that’s why almost all the songs are tuned key or two lower.

There is still great potential but they should stop this overproducing/polishing everything and just fking do it!
  3. How did they manage to hide this recording from Larry Mullen aka quality control?
    The line 'if you like it you can sing along' might fit for a Sesame Street-Song, lyric wise. Worst line in any U2 song, ever.
  4. Maybe Mullen finally stumbled upon it while browsing the internet in his hotel room after the show?
  5. Originally posted by Papo:[..]
    Maybe Mullen finally stumbled upon it while browsing the internet in his hotel toom after the show?
    "What shit have we put out now?"
  6. Originally posted by Papo:How did they manage to hide this recording from Larry Mullen aka quality control?
    The line 'if you like it you can sing along' might fit for a Sesame Street-Song, lyric wise. Worst line in any U2 song, ever.
    Ha, ha, ha.....Totally agree!
  7. oh wait...one positive thing about Ahimsa is the " hand-logo " of the song, nice for one tatoo

8. khamsa in arabic !
  9. First listen just now.

Eh. It’s not bad at all. But it’s not that good either. I don’t DISLIKE it at all, but do I actually LIKE it after one listen? Not really....
  10. Is this song actually gonna be played in India or is it going to be another Glastonbury song

The songs alright , nothing special. Just there isn’t it

It will probably get some press in Indian , sell some more tickets and gives them a chance to have some Indian music during the gig