1. a song for Spanish radios
    nice, but I dont really like,
    sounds like a song of Bono and Wyclef Jean - New Day
  2. AAAnd it’s gone from U2s youtube channel. ”not available” anymore and comments are turned off?

Maybe drunk Bono pushed the wrong button to release this song?
  3. He said it's a feeling. One doesn't need sources to speak about a feeling.

I've also thought of Mumbai being recorded. If it had sold/was selling better it would be a no brainer but I reckon the forecast of a half empty stadium is not really attractive to film it. We'll see!
  4. This might be a grower. It's nice and all but I'm far from blown away, but that may have to do with how surprising this is. I expect we'll here it live in Mumbai.
  5. Boring as bat shit!!!!
  6. Originally posted by Tallinn:AAAnd it’s gone from U2s youtube channel. ”not available” anymore and comments are turned off?

Maybe drunk Bono pushed the wrong button to release this song?
    Again the mismanagement this band has had to endure this past 5 years , is anyone surprised by this ??
  7. Originally posted by thefly07:This might be a grower. It's nice and all but I'm far from blown away, but that may have to do with how surprising this is. I expect we'll here it live in Mumbai.
    Yup an acoustic half arsed version featuring Bono and The Edge!!! Musically WAY to complicated for them to pull off as a band between now and then!! That would involve breaking out and daring to try something different!
  8. Now you went a bit too far? Like two thousand miles too far?
  9. I am with you, I forecasted it in the Mumbai thread or on whatsapp. I guess it will depend on ticket sales as mentioned earlier, but I can see it happening.

Regarding the "they need at least 2 nights to film, bla bla" argument, they already filmed Sydney 93 in one night and it's their best video release to date. They also did Red Rocks (impressive for their first video effort and epic at many levels) Rose Bowl 2009 (dismal but wouldn't have improved with 2 or 7 additional nights) and Berlin 2018 (to be judged) so fuck that.