1. So far it looks like the setlist from 2 days ago.

New intro for Every Breaking Wave, very nice.
  2. Excited for the new intro... Hopefully at least Melbs, Sydney or Perth brings us AIWIY. Either way the setlist is good. Especially in my country. Cant wait.
  3. Not a fan of 2018 Real Thing again - it was fine last year and the intro went over Bono's speech, but cmon put the solo back in! And just having Edge during the breakdown makes it sound empty; 2015 was the best FoW mix - studio mix much preferred tho!
  4. Setlist is about to wrap up. Same as two nights ago with minor changes. Posting now
  5. Love is Bigger is such a lukewarm sing to finish on.... this is one for the future happy meal section, it's not a big rocker like Vertigo and neither is it the genius heartache of Moment of Surrender
  6. Was the miracle rehearsed at all?
  7. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    Love is Bigger is such a lukewarm sing to finish on.... this is one for the future happy meal section, it's not a big rocker like Vertigo and neither is it the genius heartache of Moment of Surrender
    I think it was the centerpiece of 2018.
  8. Couldn’t agree more, there’s not been a u2 song since COBL that’s made as much of an impact live. It is one of my favourite songs from the band but even from a non bias point of view it’s right up there with there best songs for crowd interaction or at least was when I witnessed it live. It seems like an obvious and perfect closer to me.

Thank you Remy as well for keeping us up to date with things.
  9. Like a new arrangement?
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Couldn’t agree more, there’s not been a u2 song since COBL that’s made as much of an impact live. It is one of my favourite songs from the band but even from a non bias point of view it’s right up there with there best songs for crowd interaction or at least was when I witnessed it live. It seems like an obvious and perfect closer to me.

Thank you Remy as well for keeping us up to date with things.
    Absolutely. It may not be a rocker, but it's one of U2's big live songs.
  11. The Unforgettable Fire is a big piece for this tour. I Hope they play that