1. I think Desire will be played right after the Elevation-Vertigo-Real Thing combo
  2. UNLESS that right after the JT they played Angel, Desire, and All I Want Is You to close the main set!
  3. They should mimic the first leg of the E and I and begin the 3rd set with the HMTMKMKM Intermission video (chopping down TJT) and went straight into:

Elevation
    Vertigo
    Desire
    Acrobat w/ MacPhisto opening

The Shadow Man and MacPhisto in the same show - only thing better would be following Acrobat with The Blackout!!!
  4. Venue security informed that there will be no rehearsals on Thusday and Wednesday.
  5. So a rehearsal still expected tonight ?
    Beautiful night here might go for a drive if so
  6. All I Want Is You was rehearsed.

7. Yasssss
  8. That would be amazing if they played angel of Harlem and all I want is you after TJT section prior to an encore. Seems like they’re trying to keep that one a bit more secret.
  9. Oh man. That song has been my only real wish for this tour. Crossing fingers!
  10. It's a bit of an odd one to end a main set on, especially if it's just one song at the end of TJT - but at least it's not just another stock song like Elevation (that happiest of happy meal sections will be the encore)
  11. If all i want makes it that will be a very decent setlist. Between that and EI with the AB stuff last year I would be pretty content.
  12. That song alone would make the show lol

BUT

It should really be played into streets, great opportunity to do that.