1. I don’t think it’s the final set list. In the last several years, the 2nd day away from the show has been the last dress rehearsal with the most similar set list. They dont usually rehearse the day the before the tour. Also, Edge has been working on ‘Miracle’ so I’d guess they’re trying to figure out where to put it. I still think there’s room for GOOYOW and One.
  2. All I want is you bbc version > angel if Harlem
  3. Angel of Harlem opening the encore before the big walk on visuals of Elevation? Nah. Elevation will open the encore.
  4. Originally posted by iTim:Angel of Harlem opening the encore before the big walk on visuals of Elevation? Nah. Elevation will open the encore.
    Dull
  5. First time opening an encore since '01 tho, first concert of the second US leg (only other time it's happened)
  6. Imo it’s a bland, mid tempo pop song. I think it’s a terrible closer but it’s on par for u2 who have a habit of picking bad closing songs. A record closer and a concert closer are two different things.
  7. I was there. BD opened, elevation in the encore, a cover of “what’s going on?” That actually seemed well rehearsed and purposeful... I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON!!!

I mainly remember that night I had a nasty cold and felt like shit during the whole gig, but I still made the 5 hour drive home because I had to be at work the next morning... to be 19 again!
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:What do people make of the rehearsed Setlist in general? I know there’s always ways we can think of to make it preferable to us as individuals but to me on the whole I’m very excited about the prospect of that Setlist. Seeing EBW and Love is bigger there is really encouraging the band having some faith in newer material. Angel of Harlem hasn’t been played at a tour show for 4 years missing JT17 and E&I, ultraviolet coming back in as well after missing last year. I wouldn’t try and argue the band have went right out there comfort zone but I think they’ve managed to come up with something very good and I hadn’t even got round to mentioning them playing SBS properly, Bad and TJT yet, loads to look forward to.

I like the look of it. Good to see EBW and Love is bigger back. I love that remix of elevation. Happy to hear the full version of Sunday bloody Sunday again, Bad again and then obviously the JT. Happy that Ultraviolet didn't get the chop. Not really a fan of Angel of Harlem but excited to see what happens with the Miracle and Stuck. Happy that Best thing has been dropped too.
  9. Originally posted by iTim:Angel of Harlem opening the encore before the big walk on visuals of Elevation? Nah. Elevation will open the encore.
    Angel of Harlem is part of the mainset. After the Joshua Tree the band is walking down the tree stage and play Angel of Harlem. After that they will leave for the encore break and come back with Elevation on a quite nice way!