2019-11-19 - Adelaide
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Yeah it was kind of weird to look at. It wasn’t a sales thing either, as the rest of the stadium was pretty much sold out and there were over 60k there.

I always kind of wondered why they didn’t play at Detroit Ford Field instead of middle of nowhere MSU, but that’s a discussion for another topic.
  2. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    Yeah it was kind of weird to look at. It wasn’t a sales thing either, as the rest of the stadium was pretty much sold out and there were over 60k there.

I always kind of wondered why they didn’t play at Detroit Ford Field instead of middle of nowhere MSU, but that’s a discussion for another topic.
    Stadium fee was probably cheaper?
  3. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    Yeah it was kind of weird to look at. It wasn’t a sales thing either, as the rest of the stadium was pretty much sold out and there were over 60k there.

Maybe it's obvious that the Claw wouldn't fit inside Ford Field?
  4. The stage also looked a considerable distance down the field rather than right up the back

5. Was taping allowed?
  6. I’m a bit disappointed in these set lists just one soi and soe. U2 becoming a nostalgia act. Understand couldn’t bring the screens to Aus but a few more songs from more recent albums would be good.
  7. Originally posted by zarf1:I’m a bit disappointed in these set lists just one soi and soe. U2 becoming a nostalgia act. Understand couldn’t bring the screens to Aus but a few more songs from more recent albums would be good.
    This is nostalgia tour, so what? When (if) they release next album, they will play songs from it.
    Btw still more new songs than in 2017 (just sometimes The Little Thing and couple of times Best Thing on last leg).
  8. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    This is nostalgia tour, so what? When (if) they release next album, they will play songs from it.
    Btw still more new songs than in 2017 (just sometimes The Little Thing and couple of times Best Thing on last leg).
    They probably won't tour anymore in that part of the world so this was the only chance to hear some of the post-NLOTH material. I understand the complaint.