2019-11-22 - Sydney
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Best Thing Extended Version
  2. Stuck in a moment stays
  3. Great show, love to my Australian friends πŸ‡³πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡³πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡³πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡³πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡³πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡³πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ
  4. Parts of the show felt like opening night in 2017
  5. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:I was there about 630 and the staff member had a box load of tickets but they were only for that concourse area. Point out to them that Cat-3 was also available in the upper levels, so it's not a upgrade to get moved higher. Good luck.

Great show tonight. Thanks to Sydney Mike for the info about the closed sections. The SCG staff were very accommodating getting other seats for us in Bay 7 which was an upgrade.
  6. Must be the first show of the tour where the preceding show was better than it. Maybe other than Auckland 2 and Brisbane anyway.

Sydney 1 was a great great show.

I feel like this leg, with no tour for 12 months before hand, probably shows that honestly, Australia and Oceania is potentially the best place in the world to see U2 live. They are playing at a high level and as loose and having as much fun as they've had in ten years. Definitely weren't like this in 2017 or 2015.

It's taken 25 odd shows, but this leg for the first time, I've actually heard Larry contribute to the banter!
  7. Originally posted by audidriver:[..]

Great show tonight. Thanks to Sydney Mike for the info about the closed sections. The SCG staff were very accommodating getting other seats for us in Bay 7 which was an upgrade.
    Glad to hear it worked out well. Hope you've enjoyed your visit.
  8. Originally posted by dylbagz:Must be the first show of the tour where the preceding show was better than it. Maybe other than Auckland 2 and Brisbane anyway.

Sydney 1 was a great great show.

I feel like this leg, with no tour for 12 months before hand, probably shows that honestly, Australia and Oceania is potentially the best place in the world to see U2 live. They are playing at a high level and as loose and having as much fun as they've had in ten years. Definitely weren't like this in 2017 or 2015.

It's taken 25 odd shows, but this leg for the first time, I've actually heard Larry contribute to the banter!
    Tonight still blew me away. Different vibes between nights emotion of Michael vs party and fun. Both wicked!
  9. Same. Better vibes, better crowd around me. Made a difference.
  10. Waltzing Matilda in Bad?

Sydney 1998 throwback!