2019-11-22 - Sydney
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:First tour since Lovetown that I won't be spending the day in a queue waiting to see U2 in Sydney. Feels wrong but the people I'm going with on each night needed seats for various reasons, so compromises had to be made. Hope we get two great nights, especially tonight being the 22nd anniversary since we lost the great Michael Hutchence.
    Had to be here quite early to get one of the 500 wristbands. Started wristbanding at 8am, & they were already gone by 8:30. Not exactly sure, but think Melbourne's 500 wristbands were exhausted by about midday, while it was 2:30pm in Brisbane.
  2. Wow that's early. My second and final GA opportunity for this tour is Perth but I won't get there until midday or early afternoon. I know that rules out any chance of a rail but I was hoping to be within the 500. Perhaps not 😥
  3. Lucky the GA in Sydney is going to be huge and spot 2000 is going to be not much worse than spot 200

4. Merchandise Sydney 1
  5. Sound checking Stuck in a Moment at SCG
  6. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Wow that's early. My second and final GA opportunity for this tour is Perth but I won't get there until midday or early afternoon. I know that rules out any chance of a rail but I was hoping to be within the 500. Perhaps not 😥
    Perth will probably be less ridiculous... This is just big city syndrome. And all of the nutzos being here who think this sort of stuff should be the norm.

But it doesn't need to be. Auckland and Brisbane where hard queues where you had to stay in line.
    Which of course led to a way slower line progression. You could still get into the first 500 untill midday of the show if i recal.
  7. Desire being rehearsed again.... 😍
  8. when was the last time U2 performed Stuck In A Moment full band?