Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. 4am UK for Saitama...
  2. This is going well so far
  3. Originally posted by kevinu267:Ticketek have a map up showing what areas are reserved for vip, gold and silver seating.

Quite disheartening to see they are taking a large chunk of the prime seats for these packages.

It wont be all the seats in these sections set aside for the packages ,just a percentage of them.
  4. Well if there's one thing we've all learnt here today it's that Ticketmaster shits all over Ticketek...
  5. That's not a very high bar to pass though
  6. Amazing how easy the presales are. Had a GA for melb and syd all good to go within 2 mins of the sale. Much better than euope last year!
  7. Originally posted by hello123:Amazing how easy the presales are. Had a GA for melb and syd all good to go within 2 mins of the sale. Much better than euope last year!
    I second that! It all went surprisingly smoothly!
  8. That's because there's only something like 5 million in NZ and 25M people in Australia, much less to compete with
  9. will there be a 2nd Perth concert on the 28th??

10. Yeah, Ticketek was a bit clunky. But I got everything I wanted in the end.

I am happy that Live Nation (Ticketmaster) has some competitors, I don't want them monopolizing the ticket here.
  11. Certainly good to get the tickets done with the travel (from Canada) involved. Relatively easy to get through and ended up with 2 Red Zone for Sydney.
  12. Originally posted by audidriver:Certainly good to get the tickets done with the travel (from Canada) involved. Relatively easy to get through and ended up with 2 Red Zone for Sydney.
    Congratulations. Should be a great time of the year to be visiting Sydney too.