Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15

1. thanks remy!....will be after auckland and brisbane...wife got her's..!
  2. Originally posted by annabe:I wonder how many non-Australians here on the forum have experience purchasing tickets on the Ticketek website...?

While reasearching on the internet why my access to the website was blocked, I came across an issue people have been reporting for the last three years (at least) - their card was declined and blocked by Ticketek and it didn't help if different cards were used later. Once a card connected with a particular IP address was blocked, all successive attempts were.

I'm getting concerned whether I'll be able to buy tickets at all. It seems my country (Czech Republic) has been blocked by Ticketek and altough I've managed to find a solution via a VPN, now I fear my card(s) may be blocked.

(Honestly, Ticketek seems to be a pain in the a** even more than Ticketmaster with its verified fan bullshit or Eventim with its excessive shipping costs.)

Yes Ticketek is a terrible website ,it makes Ticketmaster look good in comparison.
    Ive bought off there before but not come across the issue thankfully but it seems to have the same issue as AXS regarding disliking certain credit and debit cards.
    If blocks that card from all future purchases on the site ,which is ridiculous.
    I've had it happen to me with AXS , which has to be the worst ticket website of all ,you get an error saying that there is an issue with the credit card but the bank told me no attempt for the transaction was even made.
    Has happened me a few times ,had to get account unlocked as such by ringing up but it locked again a few months later .
    I've never had an issue with Ticketmaster or any other company so I avoid AXS now.
  3. Ticketek have a map up showing what areas are reserved for vip, gold and silver seating.

Quite disheartening to see they are taking a large chunk of the prime seats for these packages.
  4. Originally posted by kevinu267:Ticketek have a map up showing what areas are reserved for vip, gold and silver seating.

Quite disheartening to see they are taking a large chunk of the prime seats for these packages.
    If they struggle to sell these, then nearer the time they are released as top price standard seats. It was the case for quite a few shows for E+I in Europe.

Good luck to everyone in the pre-sale over the next few days, hope all get the tickets you want. Looks like I'm waiting a few more days until Singapore pre-sale.
  5. Wishing you all good luck later on
  6. Originally posted by kevinu267:Ticketek have a map up showing what areas are reserved for vip, gold and silver seating.

Most of these will be sold at much lower prices later.

Its the new dynamic pricing. Super expensive at the start for the diehard fans and then drop everything later.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Most of these will be sold at much lower prices later.

Its the new dynamic pricing. Super expensive at the start for the diehard fans and then drop everything later.
    You are more then likely going to be correct.

Just nice to have tickets nailed down, given the travel involved on this one.
  8. Yikes, that's a pretty big chunk of the best seats, especially for Auckland and Brisbane. Like you say, what can you do when you want certainty for travel. It's not like you can hold off buying unless perhaps it's for the second night in the same city.
  9. Anyone else from UK staying up? Fortunately I don't have work tomorrow

10. Brisbane is 12am I believe. So hopefully Auckland and Melbourne will be sorted before then.