2018-10-07 - Amsterdam
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Bought 4 seats for friends and family Great drop!
  2. Originally posted by dvschend:I was lucky just to log in at 5pm. Ticketmaster' system is set to release tickets by the hour so I was checking every hour from 9am till 6pm if tickets were available for the last few days. So maybe at 6pm something comes available again

I didn't know that, useful info!
  3. My heart is broken - had a chance to purchase GA ticket again - this time when I went to pay it appeared ticketmaster netherlands don't accept VISA Am I missing something? Is it true that VISA is not accepted on ticketmaster nl!
  4. Originally posted by Spackler:My heart is broken - had a chance to purchase GA ticket again - this time when I went to pay it appeared ticketmaster netherlands don't accept VISA Am I missing something? Is it true that VISA is not accepted on ticketmaster nl!
    Don't know really. It accepts CC Mastercard and American Express as far as I know. Sure you didn't do something wrong?
  5. Originally posted by Spackler:My heart is broken - had a chance to purchase GA ticket again - this time when I went to pay it appeared ticketmaster netherlands don't accept VISA Am I missing something? Is it true that VISA is not accepted on ticketmaster nl!
    It accepts Visa and Mastercard but I got the same error as you today.
    Very odd.
    Luckily I have an Amex so I was able to get the tickets .
  6. Originally posted by Fano:[..]
    It accepts Visa and Mastercard but I got the same error as you today.
    Very odd.
    Luckily I have an Amex so I was able to get the tickets .
    Thanks for that thought I was gone crazy!!
  7. Too bad I missed the GA drop...
  8. Keep the faith I just purchased a GA from a fellow U2Start member!!

See you in Amsterdam
  9. 1 day left - cannot wait! Anyone could give some advice about what is a good time in the morning to go to the hotel to meet the band ?
  10. If you want to be front row, be there early morning. The band won't show up until 3-5-ish I reckon but there's usually a huge crowd there.
  11. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    If you want to be front row, be there early morning. The band won't show up until 3-5-ish I reckon but there's usually a huge crowd there.
    Okay thanks! Early morning like 8 or like 6?