1. That 4am is surely a repeat and probably means it will be on sky arts on demand.
  2. I’ll have a look in the radio times on my lunch hour tomorrow
  3. Even so Sky Arts is a bit of a comedown for U2.
  4. I'm rather sure the 2017 special was pretty much prime time?
  5. IIRC the short version on BBC was 10/11pm and then the extended version was aired after midnight?
  6. Yeah something along those lines. Much more prominent than 4am lol
  7. The second photo on Twitter lists the show to start at 11pm I’m thinking that’s the first showing and the 4am showing is a repeat. It will be on demand anyway .
  8. Guys its broadcast on Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD at 11pm New Years Day
  9. Bizarre that they didn’t just make the 11pm showing on New Years Day the premier.
  10. Dean that is the Uk premiere by the look of it,its in the TV mag as "New".
    Makes more sense than it being ob Sky Arts which just seems to show vintage concerts.
  11. Originally posted by kezman:Dean that is the Uk premiere by the look of it,its in the TV mag as "New".
    Makes more sense than it being ob Sky Arts which just seems to show vintage concerts.
    Well that would make more sense then, strange that a tv mag would get there times and stations mixed up though. Maybe the 4am is a bit of a preview for fans that are still up enjoying themselves with the new year celebrations. Sky arts do show plenty of more recent gigs as well. I guess we’ll find out soon enough.
  12. You’re definitely right. I was in London the night the extended one aired the first time and started oddly at 11:45pm